• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Luggage

You'll also need to seal the lid with door seal rubber or the method Powderkeg recommends
I didn’t know you had to seal it, for $415 I thought it would be turn key. What did you do to seal it?

If you stuff it full like me, it will push on the cover. Not really bad, but a bit of snow can get in.
I used some half round door sealant you can get at any home store. The rubber stuff your door seals up to.
Powderkeg recommends putting vaseline on top side then using Black Loctite Sealant on lower, then closing over-nite. That would make a perfect lasting seal.

I left the stock bag on for tools & 2 belts. More room in the "keg".

P.S. Leave the Leggo's & Barbie play house at home. You can play with those after the riding is done...

I also seen it posted that the seat clip will rub on the bag, so i took a piece of 1/4" fuel line and covered the edge, (sharp edges) and zip tied it in place. It should work good.
8bfbe9e7fa00ac986849c68980447ff0.jpg

8bc82f29a7b1ce65f6ad26c0eadacfda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What a coincidence - I did the exact same thing with piece of fuel line - the clip rubbed through one of my Yamaha bags.

Great idea!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Well i got all my stuff out of my backpack and in the tunnel bag with room to spare. Shovel fit in the lid perfectly. My home made Snow Bungie and shovel handle fit in the side pockets well.

I cut the tail piece off stock bag and put all my loose tools and etc. it will keep it contained well.

First aid kit fits good in the back pocket, how ever it wont zip shut but it won't go anywhere.

80ad237c6a7d905f40d8f5717bb5378c.jpg

e750833090240a588c189f1f31c56b49.jpg

2650fdd06c8028e9a645a541391366a1.jpg

618428723c6af26697b0773fa5d6b9db.jpg

eda51e200dbd937f95280b1607eff2d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tank bag?
Anyone running a tank bag. Maybe even heated?
Im sure Yamaha doesn't have one - maybe Cat or BRP?

Thanks
Jack
I have a heated handlebar bag I got from Nick at Dranttel sales and service. He’s on here DranttelSS if your interested in getting one!

I have a heated handlebar bag I got from Nick at Dranttel sales and service. He’s on here DranttelSS if your interested in getting one!
What brand? Can we see it?

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here is a picture of the ACat tank bag, their non heated handle bar bag, and a 1 gallon Roto Pak inside the tunnel bag, with a Klim tool kit above it.

Q. Arrius

The silver Roto in the picture used to be red.....I simply painted it. It used to be on the tail of a Vector.

(but I do use use "Blue" jerry cans for diesel....since I can buy the real deal 1940 style spout. )

Q. Arrius

Back