• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Luggage

Boy if the Linq system was patented hard to see this didnt end up in court

I installed an Up North Technologies (UNT) Dual Position Stand Alone LinQ Mounting Bracket last season along with a BRP LinQ Waterproof Slim Tunnel Bag and couldn't be happier with the results.

The UNT dual position mounting bracket gives you many choices for your needs and is very stout so it doesn't bend your tunnel with the added weight of luggage/gas cans. For my needs I just needed extra storage capacity on trips which the Slim Tunnel bag offered. It's easily removable from the mounting bracket for bringing into the room after the ride and has some nice carrying handles. The best feature of the bag is it's expandable (shown in the pics) for additional storage and is waterproof.

I wish that Yamaha offered something as practical as this, but until they do this set up is worthy of some serious consideration.

LinQ1.JPG

LinQ2.JPG

LinQ3.JPG

LinQ4.JPG

Notice when they say that it fits most brands, and then they list all three except Doo. Ha.
One downfall is no carry handle on the bag, so I will have to fit one myself as I will be putting this on my sled to try out this year.

I installed an Up North Technologies (UNT) Dual Position Stand Alone LinQ Mounting Bracket last season along with a BRP LinQ Waterproof Slim Tunnel Bag and couldn't be happier with the results.

The UNT dual position mounting bracket gives you many choices for your needs and is very stout so it doesn't bend your tunnel with the added weight of luggage/gas cans. For my needs I just needed extra storage capacity on trips which the Slim Tunnel bag offered. It's easily removable from the mounting bracket for bringing into the room after the ride and has some nice carrying handles. The best feature of the bag is it's expandable (shown in the pics) for additional storage and is waterproof.

I wish that Yamaha offered something as practical as this, but until they do this set up is worthy of some serious consideration.

View attachment 155755

View attachment 155756

View attachment 155757

View attachment 155758
Where did you buy the bag from? That setup is exactly what I want for my 20’ T-cat

Where did you buy the bag from? That setup is exactly what I want for my 20’ T-cat

I picked up the bag from my local Ski Doo dealer, Danner Sales in Inver Grove Heights, MN.

Back