• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sidewinder vs 900t

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 40th anniversary apex LTX GT
Anyone have the oportunity to put a winder up against stage 3 900t ?

I want to know if anyone has put 900t stage 3 up against there winder. I have tuned winder and my buddy has skidoo.

Very limited here and restrictions due to covid. Just thought I would ask before him and I get to find out lol. I have gone from bigger tunes to stock muffler tune ( which I really like ) so I’m guessing will be very close.

Who has snow to run? Midwest states is THIN at best. You guys north of the border have any?
Some places. Our groomer is heading out this afternoon as we just got some new snow, but our trails aren't open as of now where I am. By the weekend maybe.

I’ll be out Wednesday with a 900t with TD225 tune. I just beat him with the TD200 tune. I am stock. If he does pull me I’ll finally break down and get the hurricane SM bundle. Let you know Thursday

Very limited here and restrictions due to covid. Just thought I would ask before him and I get to find out lol. I have gone from bigger tunes to stock muffler tune ( which I really like ) so I’m guessing will be very close.
His name wouldn't be Brian would it? If it is, I've seen him post that both the Stage 3 Precision EFI 900T and his Motec 900T are around 250hp on pump gas. How that translates to a 250+hp Winder will be interesting to see. I'm assuming you better bring your "A" game. Get that stock muffler outta there, put on the noise maker, install a hot tune, and then show him some Winder snow flap....lol

My brother has a new 900t that's pretty well set up. I have TD tunes up to 315 hp and I have to make sure everything is working right or he'll run away from me

His name wouldn't be Brian would it? If it is, I've seen him post that both the Stage 3 Precision EFI 900T and his Motec 900T are around 250hp on pump gas. How that translates to a 250+hp Winder will be interesting to see. I'm assuming you better bring your "A" game. Get that stock muffler outta there, put on the noise maker, install a hot tune, and then show him some Winder snow flap....lol
Lol not Brian but a guy who is just as experienced. And same group. I’ll try it first with SM tune and see what happens. I can always go up.

Last year my Powertrail Stock Muffler sled would pull my friend’s Hurricane 205 with equal studs on good hard pack. We would launch pretty close and by maybe 300 hundred feet I would be pulling him. The further we went the further ahead I pulled. This year he went with the riot 225 kit and I went with Max Spool 16. It will be interesting to see what 20 more hp does to our sleds.

Anyone have the oportunity to put a winder up against stage 3 900t ?
What is stage 3 ? I ran a riot tuned 900T last year. They will come off the line first but have nothin for a tuned winder in 660’. He gaped me by 2 off the line and I had him by 2 at 660 and pulling away, hard. They don’t have the HP

What is stage 3 ? I ran a riot tuned 900T last year. They will come off the line first but have nothin for a tuned winder in 660’. He gaped me by 2 off the line and I had him by 2 at 660 and pulling away, hard. They don’t have the HP
Is stage 3 the manifold/turbo upgrade on them to make the same power as a eco trial CaI/Performance muffler tuned winder.[/QUOTE]

I should also add this was on ice, the 900t had 196 chisels with his 13 year old son on it. I just had my 144 triggers up the middle, full trail set up with me on board at 300+ lbs with a suit/helmet

I should also add this was on ice, the 900t had 196 chisels with his 13 year old son on it. I just had my 144 triggers up the middle, full trail set up with me on board at 300+ lbs with a suit/helmet
Lot of power for a 13 year old!!!!

Back