• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Signed up a new 'Winder guy

Well done stevewithOCD. It's great to get another 'beeler on a 'Winder and joining the dark side to a 4-stroker.

I think the more other sledders get a chance to actually try a SW if they keep an open mind that they will see the light.

It's good to have bigger friends than you are when you're riding. I have a policy of never riding with anyone smaller than I am.

Just remember...."The bigger they are the harder they punch."

BIG friends are good for getting sleds unstuck.
And slower top due to their extra 100 pounds. I'm not sure if he weighs 100 lbs more than me or i weigh 100 lbs less than him......either way, in theory he should be slower.....if not.......some new hardware & software will be ordered this summer

I wish I weighed 100lbs more. Would sure help with the dig.

It's too bad the 850's are straight up dogs. They are running top speeds of a clutch 1200.
Skidoo really brainwashed those poor suckers.

Skidoo guy: "But it runs corner to corner really hard"

Me: Yeah, so does my 600......

Note: please don't respond, rather you go on dootalk and see for yourself. Makes me sick!

Dootalk topic:
2017 MXZX 850 top speed less than adequate

There's plenty more. Just alot of crying and wailing over there. Hahaha....garbage!
LOL....ok, I shouldn't be happy, but the abuse I've taken since leaving skiddoo for the rx1''s and all yammy 4 strokes sincecan get to you sometimes....but each year, the doos are replaced by...yammy 4 strokes! As of now, my regular group has all yammy 4 strokes! And two doo friends are checking the. ......yammy used or leftover market! Soon the only 2 stroke doo left will be our club skandic!!Lol! 2018-02-14 22.14.54.jpg

Well my riding partner is tired of 2 strokes.
For years he's watched my "heavy" 4-stroke whoop his DOO #*$&@ from the first corner to 350 miles in a day & never have a problem.
He rode an 850 for a whole day then rode my 'Winder for a whole day. He bought a Sidewinder!
He'll be signing up for TY soon.

His name is Steve also, but he's big & not as crazy. If i'm a Hummingbird on crack, he's more like a Condor. I think they're extinct, but it's the only huge bird i could think of besides Big Bird. Plus we all know Big Bird doesn't really exist.........and i've lost all respect for Sesame Street characters since they made the Cookie Monster sugar free...
Cookies are somehow bad now that the Neo Marxist NPR producers political ambitions are laid bare for all who are awake to see. What about an Emu? They're large, fast and strong flightless birds who are capable of fending off lions.

An Emu is kind of ugly. He's going to be on this website very soon so i should probably compliment him on his good looks.........

Just remember kids, cookies are a sometimes snack!

I'm going to miss the Yam Doo rivalry

OH, i forgot to mention our POO bud just bought an '07 Apex GT.
He also got sick of 2-strokes!
Now i have nobody's balls to break.

I need new friends.....
I don't get it! Why are so many guys going 4 stroke? Don't they know they are heavy pigs that can't get out of their own way? They handle like garbage trucks and beat the heck out of you over rough trails.

I don't get it! Why are so many guys going 4 stroke? Don't they know they are heavy pigs that can't get out of their own way? They handle like garbage trucks and beat the heck out of you over rough trails.
I temper my enthusiasm on a regular basis. While I love to go to beat hell in a straight line, it is only in a straight line- tuner skis suck! There are guys all over TY 4stroke having all kinds of problems, with no support from head office. I’ve had unnecessary issues with the 18 RTX 50th, obviously caused by the lack of build quality. Why Yamaha is not doing recalls is odd. And my dealer purchase experience?? Oh my....... still haven’t received my April 2017 Spring Order bag...

Ride with caution, keep the fingers crossed, temper the enthusiasm.

I temper my enthusiasm on a regular basis. While I love to go to beat hell in a straight line, it is only in a straight line- tuner skis suck! There are guys all over TY 4stroke having all kinds of problems, with no support from head office. I’ve had unnecessary issues with the 18 RTX 50th, obviously caused by the lack of build quality. Why Yamaha is not doing recalls is odd. And my dealer purchase experience?? Oh my....... still haven’t received my April 2017 Spring Order bag...

Instead of buying new machines, I’m going backwards. I have chosen to revisit the past by purchasing machines I previously passed on. Since time has gone by it makes it easier to weed out what’s good and what’s bad. Plus, you get a pretty good price on a new to you Machine. Some already have accessories that were popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't envy you still riding with tuner ski's.

You need to visit DooTalk and read the posts on 850 failures. No parts available guys without sleds for over a Month and still waiting for replacement engines. One guy has a brand new 850 that blew up with 7.2 miles on it back in January and he is still waiting for an engine. I know you have had issues but how much riding have you missed? Your sled didn't spend a Month in the shop waiting for parts did it?

Back