• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Silver Lake, Mi. campout July 8,9,10,11 2010 finalized plans

sleddheadd said:
We have a little more info. on the cabin. It sleeps 12 comfortably, so we have plenty of room for some more people to stay if they want. You will not be obligated to pay for the entire weekend if you can only make 1 or 2 nights. We will set the rates up on a per night basis, so do not let the cost scare you away!
Gravedigger is making up some flag holders for vehicles, He has some spare stock aluminum laying around and if you need something made up, give him a call or shoot him a pm. with your vehicle information. The first one we made took us about 10 minutes and the second one he made took about 4 minutes. he has it dialed in now! lol.... You can buuy a flag up there at just about any store, for anywhere from $20 - $28 depends if you want to shop around or if you want a break down version.
Also, If someone is going up for the day and not spending the night, We would like to invite you back to the cabin to have dinner with the TY gang before your journey home. This get together weekend is meant as a way for site members to meet and hang out during the summertime instead of winter time only. We have never met a bad person yet and have several Great memories from all of our TY rides. It would be great to see more site members involved!
We will have a Big Blue Yamaha flag behind our Yukon on the dunes so if you see us be sure to stop and say Hi!

Hey Mark,

What kind of room do you have yet? I am thinking me.the wife and another couple with quads. Would like to stay with you guys. I really want to make this. I have something going on BUT I think I can snake my way out

sleddheadd said:
We have a cabin on upper Silver lake reserved for thursday night through sunday night. there is room for tents in the yard. We will be able to hang out as long as we want without any worries at all. My guess is after a long day hanging out on the dunes we are all going to crash fairly early anyway but you never know!
Gravedigger is bringing his waverunners to play around on the lake. that will be nice being able to dock them right there at the cabin!
We need to know who is committed to going and who we should expect to be staying with us here. there are 4 bedrooms with a walk out basement in this house. Either way we look at it, this will be cheaper than staying at the local camp sites and definitely cheaper than getting hotel rooms.
If you guys could let us know for sure who is in that would be Very helpful!

so to cinfirm...
your getting in Thursday the 8th and coming home Monday the 12th right?

I found some pics from when we went out to silver lake last time.

Attachments

• silver lake 1.JPG
    silver lake 1.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 105
  • silver lake 2.JPG
    silver lake 2.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 99
  • silver lake 3.JPG
    silver lake 3.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 105
  • silver lake 4.JPG
    silver lake 4.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 105
  • silver lake 14.JPG
    silver lake 14.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 102
  • silver lake 6.JPG
    silver lake 6.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 113
Going to be up there this weekend, Friday night. thru Sunday, I had a couple people cancel, So I have space on my campsite. If anyone is interested in going PM me for details, Its at the State Park,

Zach, Nice pics.! So, from what i am getting from your pics. is we can kind set up a little camp type area out there and have a place to cook out. Is that like a normal thing out there? that sounds like it would be a blast if so!

Yes you can have a place to set up a canopy to have a cook out as long as you are not in an open area. On less you’re on the beach by the lake. Which is where people usually put up their canopy. It makes it so much easier because you don't have to go back to the parking lot to get food!

Sweet! we'll have an awesome base camp set up! I think we have a group of professional tailgaters going!

yeah we are going to have out little grills and the Rhinos to take all the stuff out to the beech. so bring stuff to toss on the grill. I think we will have about 7-8 people with us that weekend. this is going to be a blast!

T.S.U.Filmz said:
Plans have changed I have to work this weekend we will not be making this trip
Come on! Tell your boss to take a hike because you have had these plans made for a long time! Freakin' bosses!

Lindsay and Zac are locked up i cant let them out unless i come out lol. Lindsay don't know if she is going to be working or not seeing as she just got a new job, and it looks like Zac will be working also he works where i do and if we work he may have to also.

i don't really want to work but to buy a house i need the money.

know I was really looking forward to going out there and seeing all of you. they changed our weekends so we have the 4th of July off and screwed me over and I have to be at work. and on top of that I have not even had a chance to get the ATV's out this year at all. Any way's I think we will be going on a ride closer to the fall if anyone would be interested let me know.

Back