• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Silver Lake, Mi. campout July 8,9,10,11 2010 finalized plans

sobfrogg said:
Bummer at this point I doubt I will make this one

Why not frogg?????

So I'm READY!!!

Grabbed this this morning. Cleanest 07 I found. You can eat off this thing. Went to look at it, fired it up and it still had the smell of the exhaust burning off like when they are new. it's spotless!!! ;)!

Love it already. I know I will be sore tomorrow. Been practicing wheelies all day...LOL this thing is a friggin BLAST!!!

450.jpg

450-1.jpg

450-2.jpg

SNOWDOG said:
sobfrogg said:

Why not frogg?????

So I'm READY!!!

Grabbed this this morning. Cleanest 07 I found. You can eat off this thing. Went to look at it, fired it up and it still had the smell of the exhaust burning off like when they are new. it's spotless!!! ;)!

Love it already. I know I will be sore tomorrow. Been practicing wheelies all day...LOL this thing is a friggin BLAST!!!

NICE!!! Kurt ;)! You ended up getting the 07 closer to you. I couldn't really tell how clean the quad was in the smaller pics. Now that you put some bigger pics up, MAN THAT THING IS SUPER CLEAN. It looks like you got a good deal. Can't what to go riding.

sobfrogg said:

WHAT!!!!!! WHY NOT :o|

prozac500 said:
NICE!!! Kurt ;)! You ended up getting the 07 closer to you. I couldn't really tell how clean the quad was in the smaller pics. Now that you put some bigger pics up, MAN THAT THING IS SUPER CLEAN. It looks like you got a good deal. Can't what to go riding.

Yeah it was soooo clean I could NOT pass it up. Same guy has a nice little Suzuki 250 semi automatic I could grab for $1500 for the wife. Found a honda 250 also but he wants $1800 or MIGHT trade for her Honda Rebel she never rides.

We are going to lock in the July weekend. Mark your calanders! what do you guys think about making it friday night through monday morning? July 9,10,11,12 2010.
That way we can avoid any leftovers from the fourth of July week? We could plan on arriving on friday evening or night, dunes and lake on saturday and sunday and travel home on monday. Plus those of us driving back through Indiana can Avoid the sunday afternoon traffic Jam of all the Illinois people leaving the Mi. weekend lifestyle.
Thoughts?????

T.S.U.Filmz said:
Sounds good to me but I can't get Monday off I have no more time. Lol to many weddings this year
what about friday? or are you guys just planning on coming up friday evening and heading home on sunday evening?

Definitely worth going. Great place to congregate. I ride there 2 or 3 times a year. I stay at the Silver Lake State Park. Its only 2 miles from gate to the dunes. $25 a night for camping. When and where?

curryd said:
Definitely worth going. Great place to congregate. I ride there 2 or 3 times a year. I stay at the Silver Lake State Park. Its only 2 miles from gate to the dunes. $25 a night for camping. When and where?
It is going to be July 9,10,11,12. we are working on finding a place that would be suitable for all of us to stay. hopefully, somewhere we can stay up a little later and have a few adult beverages around a campfire without having to worry to much about quiet time. You never know when a loud burst of laughter can happen at 1 am in the morning! lol.... not like we are going to be outrageously loud or anything. Preferably a place that doesn't mind us having a cooler of beer or 2. we will keep everyone posted on what we find out!

Yeah I actually may have a conflict with this weekend now. I'm going to try to work it out but I'm not sure yet. Hopefully I can pull it off...

SD

Back