• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Finally

18 inches so far and counting forecast is calling for snow the rest of the week:-o

well I got out yesterday had 6" but not every ware got in 68 mi

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20161212_115715273.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20161212_115715273.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 99
We are opening ours tomorrow! We have been doing some grooming and it's been good. Sadly this weekend may set us up for a big disappointment pending how far north that rain travels. :( I have tomorrow off and I am sneaking out for a short one. Hopefully won't get blown away.

It's started...70km of Trail opened in Marathon ON. Sounds like northern area district 9 could be partially opening by this weekend. -12C and lake effect snow flurries in forecast to add to snow already on the ground.

Trails Open Racine County WI West of I-94 except Franklin, 6-10" forecast for this Friday. Lakes freezing over should be 5" or more by weekend with subzero temps. I need the Lake 5-6"ice to get to trails from home.

Ontario trails probably won't be open until after new years! I keep track of all Ontario for trails that open first! Last year Sault ste Marie was the first trails to open(December) http://ofsc.mapbase.ca/viewer/

Far from the north, and it doesn't show online. But the trails around me (South Western Ontario) have been officially open all this week. It's just a matter of time for everyone else!

A lot of trails in Maine are opening but mostly way up north (3-4 hour drive from my house....). Rode around the house yesterday before we got this rain... but overall the rain didn't really do much just made the driveway all ice.
893fbd84458897a1ff850518552fa6b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Far from the north, and it doesn't show online. But the trails around me (South Western Ontario) have been officially open all this week. It's just a matter of time for everyone else!
that was a post from last season!!!lol (dec 2015) this year it's looking good might be the early opening I've seen in 10 year!!:jump:
3 years ago I was riding on dec 23.
Wife and I went riding on Saturday there enough snow but groomers haven't passed yet!
Going for a ride later the morning hopefully they groomed last night

I've ran my snowblower more times the last week and 1/2 then I did all last season!!! :Rockon:
Some people may dread cleaning there driveway but I get excited!!lol While running it I just keep thinking "extra sledding time at the end of the season!

Back