• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Finally

Ya! I know the feeling. I have a little single stage for around the house, may have to dig out the 10hp soon.
dam I'm going to need a tractor if this keeps up..lol My driveway is about 200ft long and 3 cars wide

dam I'm going to need a tractor if this keeps up..lol My driveway is about 200ft long and 3 cars wide
Im in the same boat at the cottage but only get up on weekends and it can build up quickly. Drive way is 300ft and down hill. Two blowers and took 2.5 hrs

I managed about 40 miles around home yesterday. Ditches are alright (Tons of stuff to hit) and fields are not ridable. Overall, I was excited to get some miles started for the year. Way ahead from where I was at this point last year. Hope it keeps up!

that was a post from last season!!!lol (dec 2015) this year it's looking good might be the early opening I've seen in 10 year!!:jump:
3 years ago I was riding on dec 23.
Wife and I went riding on Saturday there enough snow but groomers haven't passed yet!
Going for a ride later the morning hopefully they groomed last night

Bahah shows how much I was paying attention lol

And its gone just like that in my neck of the woods. Damn heat wave!

At least I got a few miles on before it was gone. Even the ditches by me are getting pretty bad.

Headed to Calumet on Thursday. Any info on how the trails held up after the heat wave. Looks like they had frozen mix and not pure rain from the forecasts that I saw.

Back