• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stoli's MCX Turbo OFT/Skinz Black Sled Build

Here are a couple of pictures... some are the same in the other thread.
I also will need to be doing some work to the sled.
Bent the tunnel to the point it has a tear, rear shocks will need an upgrade, tore a valve off the front rear shock, blew a belt so bad it bent the plate in the foot well...

be34a79e.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

DSC00518-1.jpg

7e493b7e.jpg

Sounds good.

I just got home from 9 days of riding.

It was great, but of course i had a major crash which kind of set back the whole vacation. Back to work, and in two weeks hopefully everything will be good and ready for another 10 days in the mountains ;)!

Product review time... The Skinz front end with the Exit shocks is really nice in the powder. I know a lot of people are running floats with this kit but these Exits perform well with a lot of adjustability.

Hi, i really like your 45 degree chrome snorkel. can you tell me where you got it and or what size snorkel i need to fit on the stock mcx intake tube? Thanks!

What did you hit to make that tunnel bend ?
What is your fix?

I'm thinking a plate on the outside of that week spot?

Nice Nytros btw :Rockon:

ntm_08 said:
What did you hit to make that tunnel bend ?
What is your fix?

I'm thinking a plate on the outside of that week spot?

Nice Nytros btw :Rockon:

You end up cutting a lot of material away from the tunnel when you install the Skinz boards and rear bumper, that and in combination with a TS drop bracket make it very weak right were Stoils bent.

sonds said:
I believe it came from O'Reilly auto parts, i think it was 2" and the intake is 1"1/2 but they had the reducers there.

for anyone else that may be interested in making a snorkel for their mxc kit, the inside tube diameter is 2.25 inches. i just got a 2.25 inch diameter 90 degree bend tube off ebay, with 6 inch legs and then a 2.25 inch aluminum joiner off of ebay as well to build my own snorkel. total cost was about $40 or so.

I just use radiator tube from napa, like $25 and its super flexible and durable and you can get it in 45 and 90 degree bends.

Back