• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Street legal Rhino????

ejcamaro

Lifetime Member
I just got done ordering a bunch of aftermarket stuff for my rhino, and I stopped to think, "I'm spending an awfully lot on a machine that I can't even take on the trails in Wisconsin". I'm pretty much restricted to my 80 acres with my rhino.
My question is, has anyone ever made a rhino (or any atv for that matter) street legal in Wisconsin? If even possible, I would have to add DOT tires, a horn, and turn signals for sure.
Any thoughts???

Saw on Stunt Junkys last night, I guy jump a Rhino 80 feet over a Semi... it was a beefed up race Rhino, the guy had 40Gs in the machine.

I have a rhino AND a semi, I could do that!! Lol

It wouldn't take long to spend alot on one of these. They want 5k for a long travel kit, which is crazy, I can get a full long travel suspension lift for my jeep wrangler for half that. Another 5k for a supercharger, couple grand in a stereo. If I won the lottery I could do it quick. But unless I get it street legal I can't drive it to your house Tom. Then I'd have to put in a rear seat for "the ladies".

Back