• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

td mod stock turbo

I'm surprised there isn't more info on modstocks or bigger turbos. With as long as this motor has been around, you would think some would have pushed the power levels by now.

I run the hurricane 2.5 trail muffler.
Yesterday I ran without earplugs when riding with junior and for me there was not a drone. When I got up to speed the wind noise over powered the sound. I normally run with ear plugs because of the wind noise though.

It is louder but not obnoxious.

Are you talking the td stock muffler 3inch mod? If so i really like mine..little louder at idle, cruising there is no drone and not much louder then stock when cruising. I had to add 4 grams of weight vs the ggb mountain can that was on it. That muffler was terrible.

lol... i was wondering where those replies were coming from??? iwas ... what does muffler have to do with mod stock turbo.

Too much talk about Mod Stock Muffs...lol

I run the GAP turbo technics and love it. Stupid power yet very friendly and good on fuel.

Back