• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TD power!

Wow! That’s so awesome!! Around the 1:34 mark there are a few frames of the SRX going past the gun at 237 km/h - the skis look like they are off the ground. Lol.
Mike and the other guys standing 10’ away sure are brave!

Anyone know what supporting mods you need for the max20 program

You need the 3 bar map sensor, a CAI, hi flow exhaust and a TS BOV. It runs on 25% C16 I think.

I have the tune in my bundle and that's the hardware I have.
Have you run this tune? If so what are your thoughts

I have run this tune , and yes its fast , 140 plus on a mixture of c16 and 94 , call ben or mike

You need the 3 bar map sensor, a CAI, hi flow exhaust and a TS BOV. It runs on 25% C16 I think.

I have the tune in my bundle and that's the hardware I have.

TD recommends 100 octane for max 20, which is about 40% c16 plus 91 pump. Or put bigger bigger fuel pump and get away with 98 octane or 25% c16.

My cat was too fast and too tied down for the rough lake it was sketchy and driver had to let out every 2 seconds. Still ran 154mph easy.
Sled is a monster lots of new parts on it and they are paying off.

Both Srx ran great and with a lot less mods. Stock yam clutches and our clutch kits. Both are trail riders

Not all of us do the facebook, any way for us neanderthals to see the vids?

Back