• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TD power!

Go to YouTube and search Turbo Dynamics. They have a channel.
I did that first with no luck. They must not of loaded them yet to the tube, because there were no vids with SRX's.

My cat was too fast and too tied down for the rough lake it was sketchy and driver had to let out every 2 seconds. Still ran 154mph easy.
Sled is a monster lots of new parts on it and they are paying off.

Both Srx ran great and with a lot less mods. Stock yam clutches and our clutch kits. Both are trail riders
Ya the srx ran 148,did it still have stock suspension in it? And the stock track.

I know your running top end, what do you think 1000 ft? Mph

Wow! That’s so awesome!! Around the 1:34 mark there are a few frames of the SRX going past the gun at 237 km/h - the skis look like they are off the ground. Lol.
Mike and the other guys standing 10’ away sure are brave!
The customers had huge smiles on their fave. They were tickled to death. 147 mph is pretty nuts for a guy that basically flashed his sled with the TD flasher. TD max 20... Not even the race map. And he shaved his track installed our clutch kit and put tall gears and tied down his suspension a bit. The sled has gone way beyond his expectations...

The conditions were not even that good heck we couldn't make a clean pass with my sled it was too rough.

The customers had huge smiles on their fave. They were tickled to death. 147 mph is pretty nuts for a guy that basically flashed his sled with the TD flasher. TD max 20... Not even the race map. And he shaved his track installed our clutch kit and put tall gears and tied down his suspension a bit. The sled has gone way beyond his expectations...

The conditions were not even that good heck we couldn't make a clean pass with my sled it was too rough.
Wow,that really speaks well for your tunes Ben.

I got to make some passes in the field today with the Max Spool 17 tune. All I can say is GOOD LORD THIS THING IS FAST! No idea how fast I got it to. Not enough time to be looking down at the speedo. My neighbor that's just as into go fast stuff as I am made a pass and just shook his head. Good job Ben. I can't wait for the first trip now. To my surprise, the Viney Fab isn't that loud either.

When the boost pressure & rpm is right they go .... you just chuckle when u read 2 strokes are close with some clutching lol

Back