• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The Covid Escape Room

96080433_2792168564226368_1619335389376413696_n.jpg

Yes all is right with the WORLD when I see that beauty and feel the sled just gliding along, smoothly with no abnormal sounds and I feel the acceleration coming out of a nice flat (SLED)perfect cambered corner and my Smile/ Grin is so big it hurts. My soul just sings Thank you God in this fallen screwed up world there is still beauty, joy and FUN!

Yes all is right with the WORLD when I see that beauty and feel the sled just gliding along, smoothly with no abnormal sounds and I feel the acceleration coming out of a nice flat (SLED)perfect cambered corner and my Smile/ Grin is so big it hurts. My soul just sings Thank you God in this fallen screwed up world there is still beauty, joy and FUN!

Well said Mark. Your words pretty much summed up my impression of you when Troy and I hooked up with you and the rest of Redbeard's group last winter in the UP. Your enthusiasm and passion were pretty evident to me when I sat next to you at lunch at the Mariner in Copper Harbor. I talked to Joe recently and got the dates for next seasons trip to the UP. Hopefully I'll be able to put some miles on once again with you and the rest of that great bunch of guys and have some FUN!

This picture might help ID me in the posting on the previous page "Boys with Sticks". So far no one has ID'd me in the pic :)

Redbeard's Posse.jpg

Last edited:
That right there is my kind of fire.....

upload_2020-6-14_13-36-12.png

Good times with good friends.

Who here remembers the 70's and riding sleds?

Last edited:
Well said Mark. Your words pretty much summed up my impression of you when Troy and I hooked up with you and the rest of Redbeard's group last winter in the UP. Your enthusiasm and passion were pretty evident to me when I sat next to you at lunch at the Mariner in Copper Harbor. I talked to Joe recently and got the dates for next seasons trip to the UP. Hopefully I'll be able to put some miles on once again with you and the rest of that great bunch of guys and have some FUN!

This picture might help ID me in the posting on the previous page "Boys with Sticks". So far no one has ID'd me in the pic :)

View attachment 155628

I know where Don is in that picture, can anyone guess where RED BEARD is? Dahhhhh and its not ViperDave
That was a great day!!!!!!!!

We would love for you and Troy to join us. It is a GREAT group. The schedule is eat, ride, laugh, sleep and repeat and repeat.

Last edited:
I know where Don is in that picture, can anyone guess where RED BEARD is? Dahhhhh and its not ViperDave
That was a great day!!!!!!!! The schedule is eat, ride, laugh, sleep and repeat and repeat.

I can do that! Sign me up.

Last edited:

Back