• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thumb warmer - doesn't really get hot

Hey Snowdust, give me your cell number in a (conversation)and I shall send you a couple of pics. One prior to trimming and one after trim. I took 4" off, still get good hand coverage but the face coverage is noticeable. That mid height smoke windshield just looked awful but it worked very well, had 100% coverage, was really nice on frigid days. All wind went over my head..

At present time i think my kit is only alternative to a warmer throttle lever.

Many kits i sold now have 2 seasons on them and no reported issues.

Personally i cant leave it on high all the time as it gets too hot. Rock doesnt mess around when it comes to toasty lever!

Besides BOP, anyone come up with better fix for thumb warmer? Even with muffs on thumb warmer not all that warm. Same issue with 2012 F800.

Mine seemed to quit working and I had it replaced under warranty. Works well now. The other thing I did was add Klim gauntlets. Best hand warmer investment I've ever made. I have to turn off my warmers at times and just use thin layer gloves.

Back