• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tracks and Roll over kits?!

Da Yammie

Extreme
It's been a long time since I have been on this forum and reason being I haven't been using my phazer in the last couple years as much as I would like to. I have been throwing around the idea of selling it and getting something I can really abuse with out worrying about blowing it up because of loosing oil and already having a larger track. My other option is to upgrade my track and install a roll over kit but I don't know where to get one and I'm not sure what to do with the track I don't want to cut one but the cheapest I can find is a freeride for $700 Canadian. looking for some insight into making it the ultimate ditch banger.

I did the 136" Freeride and totally recommend it. I didn't do the rollover valve but did add the tether so at least if the sled rolled it would shutoff.

Where did you get the 136? The only tracks I can find are 121×1 ,121x1.5, 144x1

Mine came from TracksUSA. They also had extensions.

You would have to have a bumper fabricated too. My brother is a welder and did it for me.

Cannondale is right, that would be best rollover valve and the one I would buy if I needed one.

Not sure if the freeride 136" is available any more, the 136 and 144 went out of production and the 144 came back when Yamaha introduced the XTX. Arctic cat used a few 13.5 and 14 wide 128 and 144 tracks on various sleds over the past 10 years. I think one member put a 128" on his using the same 3.5" skid setback method that MTX guys use when installing a 151"

Not sure if the freeride 136" is available any more, the 136 and 144 went out of production and the 144 came back when Yamaha introduced the XTX. Arctic cat used a few 13.5 and 14 wide 128 and 144 tracks on various sleds over the past 10 years. I think one member put a 128" on his using the same 3.5" skid setback method that MTX guys use when installing a 151"
Arctic Cat Firecat 13.5" wide tracks work great on a Phazer. I am running 144" x 1.25" on my RTX and my friend is running the 128 x 13/8" on his FX with rail extensions and stock set back. The 128" with rail extensions does great off trail and hooks up well. I would have loved a Freeride but the AC tracks a great lower cost option. G.B.

First of all WOW 300+ for the ROV! Thought they were around 150... guess that one will have to wait. I got in contact with tracksusa and they told me they would cut one down for $100. So a track either cut or not from them is out of the question because the exchange rate from USD to Canadian is insane. So I guess it is either sell or get a track from royal distrubing for 700..

Just did a cut track myself... you don't have to use the messy saw method! I took a 1" wide piece of flat bar clamped it next to the guide, cut along with a knive thru the flack between the ribs, after that took a angle grinder with a metal cut off wheel and cut thru the ribs. Anything left cut thru the lug with a knife. Took me 1.5hrs and $200 for the track. Couldn't beat it.

Here is a picture

Attachments

• IMG_0099.PNG
    IMG_0099.PNG
    316.3 KB · Views: 94
I had checked with him a couple weeks back and he wasn't doing custom cutting until later in the fall.

Back