• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

traded the cat for this

lawmanbsi

Expert
traded my 05 ZR900 for this 99 R6

Attachments

• R6004.jpg
    R6004.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 140

2 of my buddy's boys bought themselves one of those last spring. They BOTH crashed/totalled them in 2 different accidents within the 60 days following, and survived to tell about it. Please, if you haven't already, take a class. These guys have both been on sleds since they were in diapers.... and THOUGHT they knew what they were doing.

ahicks said:
2 of my buddy's boys bought themselves one of those last spring. They BOTH crashed/totalled them in 2 different accidents within the 60 days following, and survived to tell about it. Please, if you haven't already, take a class. These guys have both been on sleds since they were in diapers.... and THOUGHT they knew what they were doing.

I've been riding road bikes, dirt bikes, quads and snowmobiles for a long time. At 40 I'm a little more reserved then when I was 20.lol

arteeex said:
Whatcha gonna run for skis?

If you look at the background in the picture, behind the bike, you'll see his skis in there. Same color, so no wonder you didn't notice it ;)

I gotta admit, I missed the sled in that picture first time I looked at it! Nice R6 too! I just bought an 06 a few weeks ago myself. It will certainly help dealing with the end of winter knowing there will be another toy to play with.

Find a local track near you for a track day. No speed limits, much safer then the streets and you will became a better rider. Plus it's a whole lot of fun. Really takes the ambition out of speeding on the street.

Attachments

• Dan's cover.jpg
    Dan's cover.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 113
It's hard to resist the feel of 15,000 rpm. Which is the reason I haven't owned a sport bike in over ten years. I could really see myself having a great time on a track. Thanks for the suggestion.

stomper said:
would be kick #*$&@ with a ski on the front and a small track on the back. that would make it a four season unit.
BTW nice bike.

Actually, their is a conversion kit to turn my attak into a street legal trike

Attachments

• t_street_legal_sled_803.jpg
    t_street_legal_sled_803.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 126
stomper said:
would be kick #*$&@ with a ski on the front and a small track on the back. that would make it a four season unit.
BTW nice bike.

Let's move to Florida, four season machine there. :tg:

Back