• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Chassis for Arctic Cat for 2024 to be announced at Haydays!

Please tell me that these are just photoshopped Doos!
I love the stance if it is real. Really what else can you do to a snowmobile that hasn’t been done!? The OEMs are tripping over themselves with copy right stuff the designs are so close. A 998 is gonna be sweet in one of these eventually.

I bet that's actually it. Tunnel, snowflap, bumper, seat and headlight all match the video if you pause it. It will look look alot better in person. The Ski-doos and Polaris sleds havn't changed as much from chassis to chassis as this one has.

They look very doo to me.

AC always announced the next season's race sleds at Haydays. And by design, the race sleds are usually a season ahead of the consumer sleds. These look setup like race sleds. Sort of Polaris Pro-R types, or AC SnoPro

havent logged in so long almost for got my info ..
my theroy is they need another budget sled of sorts that sells more to the masses .
i think this is going to be there budge sled of sorts . somthing they can move alot of units on .. somthing for everyone .kinda like doo spark . or neo+.

not to derail the convo. but wondering if yamaha will do what segway has done with the hybird drive system with electric in thier sxs but on snow ..

Although I am not in the market for a new sled right now, I do like the fact that this has triggered a lot of interest in snowmobiling in July. Always a positive. What I am not happy with is the problems that our supply chain issues have done to our dealers. Every sled that I have purchased over the last 50 years I have sat on in a showroom and made my decision while touching the sled. I can't get into buying anything for north of $20,000.00 from a picture and a salesman's promise.

Although I am not in the market for a new sled right now, I do like the fact that this has triggered a lot of interest in snowmobiling in July. Always a positive. What I am not happy with is the problems that our supply chain issues have done to our dealers. Every sled that I have purchased over the last 50 years I have sat on in a showroom and made my decision while touching the sled. I can't get into buying anything for north of $20,000.00 from a picture and a salesman's promise.
Well, unfortunately that isn't going to go away anytime soon. We may get back to some level of stocking, I know polaris has stock on some models right now but none of the popular ones. As long as enough buyers are willing to purchase online, the manufacturers are going to have every incentive to minimize dealer inventory.

They have Doo's looks, gets you wondering if maybe it is a Doo Chassis that Cat is using, if you look back Yamaha was using the Cat Chassis for the youth sleds a year prior before they revealed they were going to make sleds together, what is Doo using now for a youth sled, food for thought.

They have Doo's looks, gets you wondering if maybe it is a Doo Chassis that Cat is using, if you look back Yamaha was using the Cat Chassis for the youth sleds a year prior before they revealed they were going to make sleds together, what is Doo using now for a youth sled, food for thought.
Do pigs fly?

I really hope they don't look like the Cougar ZR 600 pics posted here. Those things are pretty fugly. They look too much like a Doo.

anyone hear that BRP got hacked and all their systems are down? My new E-tec outboard fuel injector can't be mapped because of a hack, I hear all parts and downloads are being effected. Basically BRP is shut down until the hack is fixed...not sure if its true but I got it from a good source.

anyone hear that BRP got hacked and all their systems are down? My new E-tec outboard fuel injector can't be mapped because of a hack, I hear all parts and downloads are being effected. Basically BRP is shut down until the hack is fixed...not sure if its true but I got it from a good source.
I think I read something about that on FB.

They sure did.

Back