• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TSB 2007-007 info

SXRider7Hundo

Snake Bit!
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder LTX LE
2021 SX Venom
YOUTUBE
TheDomesticatedHick
Ive spent about 3 hours digging around the info on the TSB mentioned in the title. I recently purchased a "Phazer Snowing Kit" that from what I can find is the recall kit that is needed to prevent snow ingestion. I cannot find any instructions anywhere for it as of now- I plan to keep looking. The missus Phazer last season had intermittently binding steering- she never really complained of it but did state it was "hard to turn" at times. I was terrified after taking it for a brief test ride as I found the steering locking. I have oil lite bushings for the front end, upgraded inner tie rods, and this snow kit- provided it is what I need to prevent the snow/ice from possibly building up on the steering. I have UP Bushman's steering slop fix kit installed as well and I have a custom solution for spindles that I will be installing as well. Does anyone have insight on this TSB? Or at the least a link to instructions? Thanks.

Back