• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2020-21 Season!!

Just booked the January 15 thru 17 - Munising TY Fun Ride. I have never participated in a TY group ride. I'm coming in from North East Pennsylvania. Cant wait for this ride!!!

Your in for some crazy fun!! Lets hope this mask and covid crap is gone by then and the bar can be opened or it will be a lot of people hanging out in the lobby..LOL

amen!

I am going to be there .

Last edited:
Just booked a room for January 14-17

Last edited:
Is there still plans to give stuff away if the bar remains closed?
Are people just planning on riding only?

Is there still plans to give stuff away if the bar remains closed?
Are people just planning on riding only?

If the bar is closed, we will be cancelling the Raffle but we will still have the ride. I will know better by the end of December.

Do you normally be there buy Friday and ride Friday or show up on Friday and ride Sat , Sun

Do you normally be there buy Friday and ride Friday or show up on Friday and ride Sat , Sun
Yeah I usually show up Thursday night and leave Monday am. So I ride 3 days.
I have a full days drive each way.

ok I will be there Thursday - Monday see you then

i usually show up wensday and ride thursday, friday, saturday and sunday for both the rides i attend.

If the bar is closed, we will be cancelling the Raffle but we will still have the ride. I will know better by the end of December.
Lets pray this is all behind us and everything opened up including borders for our Canadian riders to come in.
:sled1:

Sent mine in. I will be in Gwinn for sure, still figuring out the other rides.

Back