• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer Clutck Kit- Deal or No Deal?

Doo 2 Blue

Veteran
Need some advice. I have a chance to buy a used Ulmer Stage 2 Kit, the fellow is asking 150.00 Canadian.
Is that a fair price.
Is it a good kit, easly adjustable on the trail?
He also has a Haulk kit for sale but i never have heard of that name.
Thanks for the help

Allen Ulmer has the best and i mean the best products out there, go for it, if you buy it and have any problems Allen will help you ;)!

SharkAttak said:
Allen Ulmer has the best and i mean the best products out there, go for it, if you buy it and have any problems Allen will help you ;)!

X2!! Great help from Ulmer, you can't go wrong with his kit.

I hear Hawk makes good kits too, but Ulmer is one of the best!!

kit

most of hauck's set-ups are drag racing, in trail need some adjusting
and they run on the hot side, they are big on secondary springs, they control alot of rpms with helix.

It's a steal for that kind of $..

love mine and i recommend it to anyone looking to clutch their sled.

allen was even willing to work with me to make a set-up for my sx500r with his stuff.

Get it. You won't be dissapointed. Try to find out how it was set up and then contact Allen to get the settings you need for your type of riding.

Doo 2 Blue said:
Need some advice. I have a chance to buy a used Ulmer Stage 2 Kit, the fellow is asking 150.00 Canadian.
Is that a fair price.
Is it a good kit, easly adjustable on the trail?
He also has a Haulk kit for sale but i never have heard of that name.
Thanks for the help

Good kit.
Good price.
I know the seller, [Frank] , He is a good guy.

Go for it.

Back