• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

UPDATE!!! 2011 NY Ride.

Just another reminder if anyone wants to leave from my place they can. Fran (grizztracks), will be leaving from there. PM me for address if needed. Possibly breakfast before the ride if get there early enough lol.

Right behind the motel is the community center and they plow a huge parking area behind that for trucks and trailers. It would be about 50 feet from your room and there is also some parking in front of the rooms...

I ran into Karen and Jean (motel owners) at my kids Christmas concert at school the other day. I told them we'd be up to have a good time and ride.... I said we'd be down for breakfast early so we could get started on our ride.. They'll have the grill on..

Yea i was a little nervous lol. this was no simple two stroke swap. but seems to have turned out good!!

Attachments

• The 09 Nytro!.jpg
    The 09 Nytro!.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 93
Very Cool... if that was an XTX i would almost be tempted to grab the keys on ya while you were sleeping, lol! j/k, looks great.

Mine isnt as radical from the outside... it'll lose the Powderhounds for the ride and get some C&A Razors, just dont want to chew them up in this early season riding.

Attachments

• Picture 341 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 341 (Medium).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 89

Back