• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! Western New York Ride.

104! Holy crap!!!! Never make it up to Kinzua, always out on the Niagara River or Lake Erie fishing.

Viper: yep, the lack of snow us killing me! Got nothing to do but work on my boat!!

in a tunnel hull it is so much easier to drive fast. It makes the boat so stable, cause you are running on a flat surface instead of the V hull. My wife drove it 80 with only a few minutes of instruction. Its when ya really air it out that it can get real hairy, you really need to pay attention to the water, and the boat, as theres many things to go wrong very quickly. Like blowin it over will be a very bad day for sure.

Back to the snow topics. Just got back from a week in Rangeley Maine. Great trails, great weather, great company, great rental house. A perfect week in this snowless winter. Up to 1,878 miles for the season.

Attachments

• BILD0022.jpg
    BILD0022.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 108
  • BILD0041-1.jpg
    BILD0041-1.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 102
lotsa smokers in that group, but with conditions like we are having ya gotta ride when and where ya can!

Back