• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Video / Slideshow - Caution to all of you..

What's the price for the skis, you don't seem to need them.....nice pictures

Happy summer break and hope for an early winter

Well guys, this is now most likely the most expensive forum thread on TY.

This thread costed me 10'000 dollars of insurance money..

The insurance company found this thread and made the conclusion that the damages to my sled ( twisted a-arms, spindles and subframe ++) occured on the riding in the end of this video...

Funny thing is - It did'nt.

The damages occured when I hit a rock going 30 mph after the trail like i had stated.

I hope you (the investigator) read this post, and have nightmares the rest of your life. Cause you seriously dont know s**t about what your doing...

Insurance companies are big scammers!

Attachments

• 559700_478857188842479_1631108168_n.jpg
    559700_478857188842479_1631108168_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 559700_478857188842479_1631108168_n.jpg
    559700_478857188842479_1631108168_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 93
yes it isn't worth paying for it when they fight you on any problem. Most places or businesses you pay for their services and they work for you until the job is complete. Insurance companies you pump money into them and when you need their services they slam the door in your face and then they raise the price for next time. Awesome!

Dimebag said:
Well guys, this is now most likely the most expensive forum thread on TY.

This thread costed me 10'000 dollars of insurance money..

The insurance company found this thread and made the conclusion that the damages to my sled ( twisted a-arms, spindles and subframe ++) occured on the riding in the end of this video...

Funny thing is - It did'nt.

The damages occured when I hit a rock going 30 mph after the trail like i had stated.

I hope you (the investigator) read this post, and have nightmares the rest of your life. Cause you seriously dont know s**t about what your doing...

Wow dude, that seriously blows. But replacing the subframe, spindles, and a arms prob will only be a few thousand dollars, not $10k. Heck, call up Laneo and see if he has any used parts you could buty from him as a replacement. He could ship thos items to Scandinavia I bet! But seriously, that sucks the insurance investigator came to the wrong conclusion and shorted you.

On a positive note, I see you scandinavian gents are finally wearing helmets! I've seen kimoaj's posts on the 2 stroke side of TY when he had his Mt Viper and they were always fun to read. But we teased him a tad for never wearing helmets when he rode, in fact, nobody in his photos ever had helmets on!

kinger said:
I didn't know insurance adjustors were that crafty! Bummer....

Seriously, they get paid and have endless resources at their disposal for the sole purpose of minimizing any pay out to you when you file a claim. they will monitor you socail media for sure -- that's common practice now in any investigative agency. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, sites like TY -- if they know you use these types of sites they will watch everything you post.

Crux of this: Don't post pics or vids or talk about any p[otential insurance claims you've filed. And don't write about them.

But it's great in criminal investigations when you can pull up a criminal's Myspace or Facebook page and they've been talking about the crime. As they old adage goes, it's hard to catch the smart ones. The dumb ones on the other hand......

But seriously Dimebag, sorry about your struggles with your insurnace company. That truly does suck if the damage occured through a seperate accident and they are blaming that crash.

A question for you Dimebag: Wouldn't that crash have been covered? You didn't try to roll your sled. Why wouldn't they cover you damaged sled from that crash? Or if they need to reconcile, they could charge you 2 seperate deductibles for 2 seperate losses/ events.

You should keep following up.

The shipping to norway on parts is what is the killer.Sometimes the shipping is almost what the part cost.

I had to delete my facebook for insurance reasons because they try to twist stuff around just until everything is settled with my accident.

You would think so.. But the riding In that video is what they called "extreme riding" - which the insurance does not cover.

That would have been totally okay, if the damages occured in that video.

The case is they did'nt.

Regarding the helmets, almost all scandinavian riders use helmets. Its just a small group of people (were kimoaj lives) that never use a helmet. But he does now, and thats a good thing ;)!

The 10k dollars is the price tag for the damaged parts in Norway, which i should have got from the insurance if they were a serious company.

Back