• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIP membership

journeyman

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak GT
Just a shout out to everyone. If you use this site a lot whether you post much or not. Maybe you just read on here or use the tech pages, dealer links,classifieds.... etc.

$15/year isn't any more than a subscription for one of the snomo magazines. I think there is a ton of info on here if you own a Yamaha product and well worth the $$. It helps keep the site running.

just posting this for non VIP members....Thanks!!

I would frame the cost associated to a VIP membership like this. Considering the wealth of knowledge on this site and the times that knowledge has saved me money from taking it to a dealer for service, if you would just take 1% of what that service would cost, over the course of a season or even a one-time fix would make the $15 seem relatively inexpensive.;)!

This place has saved my bacon more times than I can count. First useful thing I got, because I found out about it here, was the free cold weather update just before the special warranty expired. Learned so much and now I'm at a point that I am giving back the knowledge.

Back