• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper wont start

Yes totally understand what you saying cannondale but if that reluctor has moved or spun on the shaft would that not change the timing. Won't the gear that aligns with the reluctor have moved when the reluctor moved and not align with the spline on the stub shaft anymore. Maybe i am looking way to far into this probably pretty straight forward once I get it apart and able to see everything.
Its just a sensor that aligns with the reluctor. Its stuck into the case.

Part# 34 Get you a picture as soon as light outside. Mine is not being used.
Pickup.jpg

This happened in March and parts still aren't in.dealer says maybe October.what a load of crap

I'm not sure who your dealer is, or were your trying to get parts but you do realize that a Artic Cat ZR 7000 is the same as a Yamaha Viper go to a cat dealer or order it online from Country Cat they will have these parts and have very fast shipping. If you have been waiting since March your dealer is unreliable or doesn't care either way time to find a new one.

I'm not sure who your dealer is, or were your trying to get parts but you do realize that a Artic Cat ZR 7000 is the same as a Yamaha Viper go to a cat dealer or order it online from Country Cat they will have these parts and have very fast shipping. If you have been waiting since March your dealer is unreliable or doesn't care either way time to find a new one.
Backordered from cat as well.

I doubt that. I'll see what I can come up with.

Country Cat is out of stock but shows 3 to 5 shipping days Babbits parts online shows they have them but I have had some bad experiences with them.

Up here in Canada
Country Cat is out of stock but shows 3 to 5 shipping days Babbits parts online shows they have them but I have had some bad experiences with them.
I checked babbits and cant find where it says they are in stock

Back