• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIPER XTX Missing

Same here. No Red LTX-SE yet and no info as to when it will be in. I guess this whole statement that was in the Yamaha corporate memo from a few weeks ago about 70% of Vipers being at dealers by the end of November and Spring Power Surge ordered sleds like mine being priority was total bullcrap.

Seems crazy the xtx's made it to Canada but not here. Duluth dealer has received all models but 141's. I don't understand how they ordered 20 sleds and they are trickling in a few at a time.

same thing here starting to think first to be built so will be last to ship

Talked to customer service today Noooo Help

customer service said they talked to shippin warehouse today.. my xtx is in transit.... should be this week... or at latest.. next he said....... ha I heard that before but time will tell

I'm waiting for my LTX SE to come in also. Arctic cat already has there 7000's in. I called my dealer and they said that there shipment was still in Chicago. I don't understand either. I wish we could get some sort of heads up about where our sled are at! Some dealers have them and some don't. Does not make any sense! And I think if we ordered it in march we should be getting them first. Some dealers have them sitting in there showroom for sale. If we pre ordered them we should get them first! I'm getting upset too!!

I think this is probably the most of one sled ever snow checked and they have no idea how to deliver them in a timely manner. I'm with the rest of you waiting on my LTX SE dealer told me it was supposed to ship on the fifteenth even showed me the computer screen that shows that as my ship date, but still no sled.

I picked my viper up from my dealer last week. Talked to him one day as I was in ordering parts and he said he hadn't had any news as to when they were coming. Next day he texted me and said my sled came in along with two other ltx se vipers. Worked out as a nice surprise for me since I wasn't expecting to come but yes it would have been very nice to have had a little heads up. I'd be surprised if yamaha is reLly in contact with any of the dealers as far as delivery dates.

mn.vipernut said:
Seems crazy the xtx's made it to Canada but not here. Duluth dealer has received all models but 141's. I don't understand how they ordered 20 sleds and they are trickling in a few at a time.

Well I'm just north of you in Canada and I haven't got mine yet either !!

Yamaha customer service is like talking to a 16 year old kid at Home Depot trying to sell you light fixtures...they don't know sh!t. I snow checked my blue XTX in March and I'm still waiting. Dealer 15 miles down the road from the dealer I bought from has floor models in the showroom...WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!?!?! Freaking pathetic!!!! 4 business days until the end of November...I better see that sled this week :die

I wonder if my dealer is happy that he has $3000 worth of accessories for me sitting at his store that I won't pay for until I get my sled? I wonder if he's happy that a dealer 15 minutes away has floor models and he has ZERO sleds to sell? :die

I'm starting to wonder if dealers who sell high volume are getting their Vipers first before smaller dealers with low volume sales regardless of whether they are snow checked or not .

Well, I got my call tonight for my Red SR Viper XTX SE and is being put together.. Looks pretty sweet, will be getting home this Friday.

Back