• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What? Nobody try out their Sidewinder in Minnesota yet?

BIG BLACK WARRIOR

VIP Member
Surprized nobody has posted about taking their Sidewinder out yet for its maiden ride in Minnesota, with the snow you just got, even if it's just around your yard. I know I will be riding up on Tug Hill Plateau come Tuesdsy morning if we get the snow that is forecast. However it wouldn't be on a Sidewinder, as I didn't buy one yet.

I know....if I had one here, it would have a hundred miles on...granted, just on our dragstrip and mile test trail, but hey...!...got 6 inches now, and the lake machine is supposed to crank later today...another 7 for us but you are at ground zero. Maybe our traditional black friday/seasonal road tug ride will be on!

Yes I noticed that as well. When he runs back over his tracks there's no ski tracks! Haha

Got out today for a 20 mile ditch run. Sled ran very well. Very smooth power but hard to tell how much power it has as mostly running in 20" of powder. I have the ltx with a 1.6 ice cobra. Sled feels very planted like it should be a great trail sled no doubt. Man, she is very quit for sure. I will be getting a tune but may wait until next season unless I loose my patience. Can you take the transfer blocks out on this thing? I would love more transfer.

Got out today for a 20 mile ditch run. Sled ran very well. Very smooth power but hard to tell how much power it has as mostly running in 20" of powder. I have the ltx with a 1.6 ice cobra. Sled feels very planted like it should be a great trail sled no doubt. Man, she is very quit for sure. I will be getting a tune but may wait until next season unless I loose my patience. Can you take the transfer blocks out on this thing? I would love more transfer.

Take them out for a lot more transfer. I ran mine out a lot last season on my xf 9000 when trails were nice and I wanted to play and have fun on the trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back