• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What performance mods are you doing, or are you keeping her stock?

I'm curious what everyone is doing to their Sidewinders

• Nothing. Keeping her Stock

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Studs

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Pre-studded track

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Muffler

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • ECU Flashed

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Fuel Programmer

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Clutching

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Gearing

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Changing Ski's

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Intake

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Skidplate, tunnel rack, Definitely a clutch kit it's a free 20hp to the track and keep your warranty, custom snorkel intake and waiting till next year on possible tune and exhaust.

All the clutch kits I have tested....I don't believe 20 hpr. Show me dyno sheets, video and not messing with the ECU programming...

ummm, I dont think so...

X2

I'm hopping Allen will get track dyno sheets posted without a tune we will see I thought it was to good to be true but it would be nice!

Mine....

Clutch kit
Different Windshield
Skis
EVP Maptuner X with all the stages
Both EVP exhausts (Magnum Muffler and Bullet)
Gearing after clutch testing for advertisers
Intercooler mod
Handlebar risor
Mountain seat
Wrap (when everyone gets the pattern)
GPS
Front bar
4 wheel kit

I could be wrong...but isnt that with an exhaust?
Yes hurricane was with an exhaust the way I interpreted it was the baseline and the clutch kit dyno run both had the muffler I asked hurricane to post dyno sheets.

The gain is with an ECU reflash and Muffler. BUt we should try it stock, to see... has to be a good gain for sure on acceleration.
On the top end no difference.

The gain is with an ECU reflash and Muffler. BUt we should try it stock, to see... has to be a good gain for sure on acceleration.
On the top end no difference.
Please try it on a stock sled I don't plan on a reflash or exhaust until next year but would love your clutch kit that is adjustable from stock to 250hp so I'm ready for next year!

To me it totally makes sense that a tuned and free flowing exhaust sled makes the gain..

from the videos you can see TD is running them hard and testing like crazy.....from my past experience his tunes rock!

Please try it on a stock sled I don't plan on a reflash or exhaust until next year but would love your clutch kit that is adjustable from stock to 250hp so I'm ready for next year!
X2/3

AFR and Boost gauges ( done) black matte plasti dip my windshield, Hurricane kit because these guys have been great an did take the time for answering all my questions.

Hurricane Quote:
"we are proud to introduce the hurricane supertuner clutch arms for the yamaha sidewinder. These arms have been scientifically developed by measuring the hp deliverance to the track over stock. The gains are huge!!!these arms will work with stock tune and exhaust but was measured with muffler installed and stock tune. The hurricane supertuner can arms deliver an extra 20hp to the track over the stock clutching. This is like the engine making an extra 40hp."

Back