• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's your list of mods for this season?

Ruckus

TY 4 Stroke Master
I'm doing the head and putting the pipe back on. Also powdercoating my spindles, a-arms, front grab bar, rear grab bar, side louvers and PERHAPS my tunnel. I just found a large oven in the area that I have acess to, so when the motor comes out, I might do the tunnel. The only thing I'm concerned about are the rivets where I closed in the tunnel. If anybody in NL needs some PCing done, drop me a PM. My shop will be set up in about a week.

Cannondale, what did you have in mind for mounting up the pilot skis? I installed pilots at the end of last year and just trimmed the rubber blocks to fit. I've heard the Slydog Phazer mounts are supposed to work well with the pilot skis and I was getting ready to order them! After reading this post, I figured I would check with you and other TYers too see if there is a better option?

Thanks!

--Tom

MSR motocross bars, Hauck get-er done kit, Schmitd Brothers low snow wheels, and 1.5 Free Ride track

RedPhazer said:
Cannondale, what did you have in mind for mounting up the pilot skis? I installed pilots at the end of last year and just trimmed the rubber blocks to fit. I've heard the Slydog Phazer mounts are supposed to work well with the pilot skis and I was getting ready to order them! After reading this post, I figured I would check with you and other TYers too see if there is a better option?

Thanks!

--Tom

Thats what I heard also.Was just going to cut the pilot rubbers but my buddy is getting slydog rubbers so once I see them will let you know what route I go.

Fox float 2's in the front, custom Fox's in the rear, 2 sets of low snow wheels, 4th wheel kit, 121-128 Hartman extensions, 15X128X1.5 ripsaw cut down to 14" wide, muffinworks 8" risers, and some airbox mods.

I also have Sly Dog's and love them, Powder hounds w/ 7.5" Shapers.

Can't wait to hear from you guys with ported heads. I've been holdin out in hopes of someone grinding cams for these things before I tear into mine. I've done some R & D on several different Multi-valve automotive heads with amazing results, and judging by the terrific photo's you have posted there's a bit to be gained.

I have in the mail:
2" x136" that will be cut down to 14"
136 extensions
re-gear to 17t

before the snow hits it will have:
schmidt bros clutch kit
powder pros

Simmons Gen I Ski's - done
Tracks USA 136 Extension - done
136 Freeride track - done
low snow wheels - done
polaris skid wheels - done
4th wheel kit - done
mount outer wheels in rear of skid - done
White side panels
Ulmer Clutch Kit -
Fett Brothers air canisters for fox floats
Tunnel Extension - done (not installed yet)

Woolyviper, keep us posted on the Fett Bros. resi's for the floats. I have been close to pullin the trigger on them, a good review may persuade me. They have a good reputation, I grew up in their neck of the woods.

Back