• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's your list of mods for this season?

-wheels where sliders burn
-replace rear yamaha decal - done
-replace rear left decal
-unbend snowflap - done
-amsoil decal - done
-GYT-R stickers
-speedo relocation bracket - done
-Tunnel reinforcements
-GYTR exhaust, hopefully
-dualies carbides
-yamaha shock covers - done

Boo Rad said:
Woolyviper, keep us posted on the Fett Bros. resi's for the floats. I have been close to pullin the trigger on them, a good review may persuade me. They have a good reputation, I grew up in their neck of the woods.
i need to get a little more travel out of the floats without taking the initial spring pressure out - my son runs his floats around 45 on his RS Nytro, but that's not an option with the phazer, i was glad to see they increased the air volume on the FB canisters. they are my next purchase prior to the season, so i will give a ride report along with the rest of the changes i made to the sled.

Sled is at Aaen getting Both a Dual and single exhaust developed.Will be requesting that he dynos it before and after with stock and his exhausts.And sound tests.

woolyviper said:
Boo Rad said:
Woolyviper, keep us posted on the Fett Bros. resi's for the floats. I have been close to pullin the trigger on them, a good review may persuade me. They have a good reputation, I grew up in their neck of the woods.
i need to get a little more travel out of the floats without taking the initial spring pressure out - my son runs his floats around 45 on his RS Nytro, but that's not an option with the phazer, i was glad to see they increased the air volume on the FB canisters. they are my next purchase prior to the season, so i will give a ride report along with the rest of the changes i made to the sled.

This is what I used

Attachments

• img020.jpg
    img020.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 54

Back