• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

When would I be able to order an '07 YFZ 450?

Octane

Pro
I know its a little early to be thinking about this, but here goes.
Im seriously considering getting a YFZ next spring. I want to make sure that I will be able to get one. The models dont offically come out until May/June but would I be able to order one in March or April?
Im concerned that if I wait untill May or June that they will be all spoken for and I will be left out in the cold.
Thanks,
Cap'n

Captain, I think you are right about that. You should be able to find a dealer willing to take a deposit a few months before they are out. Just make sure they are making what you expect to get. ;)!

Oh wait we are not talking Honda here are we, This is Yamaha country. 8) 8)

I cant see Yamaha replacing the YFZ with anything else any time soon, so I think I would be safe.
Besides, if I put down a deposit and I dont like what they do to the YFZ I can always change my order.
Ive know people do it on pre-season ordered snowmobiles, so I dont see why your couldnt do it with an ATV.
Cap'n

Back