• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which Belt

rfrrace

Website
www.sunrise-sprinkler.com
Last season I was reading the forums and I thought someone said that the belt for the (I believe) 09' and newer Phazer was diffierent and better. It could(and should) be used on all the Phazers 07' forward. My dealer has two possible belt numbers and is unsure of the difference. I have and 07' & an 08'. Maybe just stick with OEM?

Good question. I think they did the reverse update, without me knowing, so now they put on a new belt that no longer matches the spare that I paid for.

If you dont have a reverse or trouble with it yes just stick with OEM.Either belt can be shimmed to height you want though.

So it's just a narrower belt? So remove a shim between the sheaves or buy an original belt, right?

Right.Unless you have trouble getting into reverse.Then leave the new belt low and live with loss of performance.

Back