• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

White tunnel

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
i have to say after about 1 thousand miles none of the the horrors " can't keep clean" have been an issue. Only the belt dust is visible.

How about others?

Same here, Mark. The white stays remarkably clean. By the way, have you had your seat heater upgrade done to your new Viper yet?

Just belt dust, I wipe the whole sled down with Armorall Cleaner, leaves a shine and a slick finish... nothing really sticks to it.

Yes very happy. The white bodywork is however beginning to be hard to get the exhaust coloring off.
I agree there. I can only get off some of the exhaust soot. But always a bit if a stain left over. The rest of the tunnel stays pretty clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to try some of that stuff SkiDoo guys use. Their oil really browns tunnel and supposedly that stuff works. Not sure name of it.

Same here, Mark. The white stays remarkably clean. By the way, have you had your seat heater upgrade done to your new Viper yet?
Rob I had the break in oil change and service done but did NOTdo the seat heater yet as I did not want to miss these last weekends.
Have you gotten out any more?

I would do the same thing- RIDE. Hasn't been any rideable snow here all year. That's why I enjoyed that weekend up in Ely so much. Just yesterday I put the sleds on the trailer and backed it into the garage- for the summer- bummer. Enjoy your last few rides. Gotta hope next season is more normal in terms of snow fall. Hope we can get together for a ride or two next season.

I find it pretty easy to keep the tunnel clean, the only issue I have with the tunnel is some of the white paint cracking around the rivets. Here in Canada we have a product called spray nine, and it works awesome on the white panels where they get stained from the exhaust they always look like new after a cleaning with it.

I have some white chips off the tunnel, where my right foot rests. I am taking it in this week for the 500 mile break in service. I am going to mention to the dealer my concern. If it looks like this at 500 miles. What will it look like at 3000? Sled is freakin awesome tho! Anyone else?

Back