• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who ordered an MC-Xpress for there Apex?

8 months, 7 systems to choose from,

I've made my choice.

I ordered "MC-XPRESS." ;)!

"My needs may vary from yours"

Don't wait - order now. I ordered a MCX turbo for my '03 RX-1 in early December 2004. I was shipped from MCX early March 2005. They have some serious demand for the turbos, and as others say; the list grows as we speak and putting you further down the list. What should have been my '05 turbo season got delayed a whole year cause I couldn't make up my mind in the fall of 2004. If you do want a turbo - Do not make the same mistake - order right away.

Does anyone know if they will have any on display at the puyallup snow show in Washington? I was hoping to see there setup in person before I spend that much money. Then again, I ordered an Apex based on what I read. They never had one in Washington in the preseason.

Don't sit on the fence much longer or it will be December or January before you get it. I made my decision a while back and ordered.

I order mine and it should be in next week. Don't wait any longer or you won't see one until late dec.

Call me if you are interested in the MCXpress turbo for the Apex. I am the new dealer for the lower 48 states and currently offer FREE shipping until Nov. 1. Powerband Motorsports Inc - 866-283-9598 - Jim

I plan on runnig around 16lbs most of the time. The Mcx will put out around 21lbs of boost.

Back