• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who ordered?

number1kyster

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 SW RTX SE
I jumped on the Yamaha site at 2:30 and it said all the sleds were already sold out. I didn’t have my heart set on ordering one, but I feel for the Yamaha faithful who did, and missed their opportunity.

Said sold out within the first minute. Myself and a good freind both were on the site at 2pm and got to the payment info and the site locked up. Who TFK's if we will see this order. My card is pending, but the web page is still locked up.

I think what is happening here is dealers are buying all the stock under fictitious names and then when the sleds come in charging 4 to 5 thousand over list price to people that want one that’s seems to be what happened when a lot of the 2023 srx’s came in supposedly all these people canceled. We will see but something weird going on here.

I think what is happening here is dealers are buying all the stock under fictitious names and then when the sleds come in charging 4 to 5 thousand over list price to people that want one that’s seems to be what happened when a lot of the 2023 srx’s came in supposedly all these people canceled. We will see but something weird going on here.
I actually don’t have a hard time believing that there were many cancelled spring orders last season. There was a pretty big difference between interest rates from last March-November/December.

That's not the case. I talked to my dealer and there was 3 of them trying to order and they got nothing.. The server is getting smoked with orders that have no real intention of buying. They have to lose the fully refundable$500 order

Yep was there at 2pm selected dealer and then site lock up.. no place to put card.. and this was a 2-up winder... repaint screen ... sold-out. I even changed browsers.

Doesn't matter there are no sleds everything is going to be a wait listed and they are going to build what they have personnel and logistics to build. I don't mind paying more of a deposit but just don't tell the sled is ready in March or April because I'd rather have the following year

Tried to order but site locked up, put 5 names in on the waiting list hoping to get 1!

They should have held a lottery considering the demand and would have been more fair. The only good news is that used 998's will hold greater value.

Feels like last year all over with the website. Just got my 2023 this week, so glad I am not in the 2024 game. We are going to have to start calling these things unicorns.

If you didn’t get through, I would stop by your dealer tomorrow or Monday, explain what happened, they might be able to help you .

I think this is happening quite a bit. Maybe a larger deposit would help with that. If yamaha cracked down on dealers charging over msrp could get rid of that as well. Sooner then later the market will slow down and these guys will get burned on it. I also don't wanna recieve a sled in February or March when I'm expecting it in Nov/ Dec.

I think this is happening quite a bit. Maybe a larger deposit would help with that. If yamaha cracked down on dealers charging over msrp could get rid of that as well. Sooner then later the market will slow down and these guys will get burned on it. I also don't wanna recieve a sled in February or March when I'm expecting it in Nov/ Dec.

Here is an idea....let the dealers sell the sleds and do away with the whole online consumer ordering. Afterall isn't that the point of a dealer?? Can't imagine how humiliating some dealers must feel when they have customer base that wants product and can't deliver. Good dealers know they can sell sleds so I don't blame them one bit for trying to order them in any way possible.

Back