• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who to complain to?

LLCCD69

Veteran
Wasnt sure where to ask this question so i figured i'd ask it here. A couple of years back i had my sled serviced at a dealer after hitting a tree stump. Thinking the guy was reputable i never thought i would have to inspect the work piece by piece. We finally got snow here in Chicago last Friday so i took it out 4 a spin. I was only doin bout 15 mph and the left side of rhe sled dipped real bad causing it to roll and bent the lower a arm. I took the a arm off and when doin so the bolt this goof used 2 attach the a arm was not a graded bolt but a piece of crap aluminum bolt which sheared off. Called the dealer n he said that they would never do that....we i havent had the thing apart n have no reason 2 lie. You guys think it would do any good 2 bitch 2 yamaha or just learn by mistakes not 2 be trusting? Sure do love having 2 pay 4 sum1 elses lack of integrity .Glad i wasnt doin 60 on a trail wen it happened. Thanx 4 lettin me ramble on. :o| :o| :o| :drink: :drink: :drink:

the hard part to get past here is the time. you say its been a couple of years since they fixed it, did you not ride it at all since then? i dont know what the dealer did right or wrong, but to go back 2 years after a repair is pushing it. as far as he knows you might have been chasing tucker hibbert for the last 2 years, and now you want service, dont know, just sayin.

That's too bad about your accident, hope no one got hurt, but unfortunatly I'm with the others on this one two years after a repair is going to be tough. I also second sonds, if you have the space and the ability learn to do your work yourself it will save you a lot of headaches as well as money in the long run, good luck.

Ya guys kinda figured that but wanted other guys input on it. Ya i have ridden it since they fixed it n glad nuthin bad happened on the trail,,,i wouldnt do anything to make my wife happy! Just kiddin I agree with u guys learn 2 work on them by urself saves lotsa money and you know things are done rite. Happy ridin guys and stay safe. :Rockon:

Back