• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHA PREDICTIONS FOR 2013

Not really a prediction but a dream of a factory boosted XTX that easily runs at all elevations on pump gas, adjustable riser, 1.75" ripsaw track, powderhound skis and fox shocks around. I'd be ready to get rid of the RX for that! (':rocks:')

Since I am pulling the trigger on a 270 hp MCXpress Turbo for my 2010 FXNytro MTX 162 SE........

I am guessing all new sled with better everything, for 1/2 the price........

Vmax4 said:
Since I am pulling the trigger on a 270 hp MCXpress Turbo for my 2010 FXNytro MTX 162 SE........

I am guessing all new sled with better everything, for 1/2 the price........
Thats the way it works, isn't it... ha ha

You guys might be getting a little too excited over this 2013 model variant. The Attak was a variation of the Apex, the XTX of the Nytro, the LTX of the Vector, etc, etc. Sometimes these models even get their own year to intro when Yamaha has minimal new product. Lets hope there is an all new model to go along with what is most likely an updated Nytro variant, I'm hoping an XTX like machine more off trail capable with weight loss and some tweaks.
What about something like a hot rod Vector with Factory Nytro cams making around 140 horse? Plenty of middle-aged guys who don't need the Apex's power and high price would gladly give up an MPG or 2 for 10 extra horse with something already developed sitting on the shelf. Vector SE, easy no-brainer.
Nytro Freeride, 144 inch version of the mountain skid for weight loss with air shocks, wider ski's, 1.75" BC track, etc. A new front clip like the XC racers would really be straight butter, but now we wouldn't be talking about a model variant anymore, but something all new.
What about a cheap Vector without PS using the old carb motor - 120 hp and retail er' for under 9k US. This is simple stuff they already got! Sorry guys but a model varient isn't a factory turbo with 200 hp in a new chassis!
Big picture stuff, like I said years ago and has already been brought up, simplify manufacturing costs - get everything on 1 or 2 chassis to better compete with the other brands. This alone would give us plenty to look forward too in 2013, combine the Nytro and Phazer lines into one stand-up lightweight chassis to compliment the sit-down trail cruiser Vector and Apex. Whew.

Ya whats up with the variant model, its supposed to be this week right?

Anyone know what day, er where to look, Yamaha website?

You know what even though I would like a new sled if the kids get one that would be awesome!They are our future.

low slung said:
Heres a vid about the early release this week.I think the little Y riders are gonna be happy. http://www.facebook.com/YamahaSnowmobilesUSA

Probably a new fangled SnoScoot for the kids...should be fun, especially if you put an aftermarket turbo on it. ;)!

Other than that, looks like BNG...didn't see a Venture Lite nor Viking...wonder if they're discontinued.

2 stroke

The rumor i heard was an 800 2 stroke marine engine comin out in 2013,be great to see another srx model.I heard this from a yamaha dealer.

Back