• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamahaboy701's Nytro MTX Boondocker Build

I like on the two comparison pics before and after, how you can see how much a difference that oft relocator makes.

Also Luke I am sure I will be up north that weekend as well. If you are looking someone else to ride with for a day, let me know or call me and I will try to convince myself to ride up there and snowmobile with you.

Wow 5 pages long. This thread better not get longer than that Apex Backcountry thread in the 4stroke garage section. Or more accesories may have to added to that sled.

Also nice job on the PCV installation. Looks easy, just plug and play :tg:

Thanks Tom,
You are more then welcome to come up and ride with me but I will warn you that I am bring the girlfriend up with me and it will be her first ride with the viper. So don't plan on winning any races against the viper. :tg:

With the before and after picture that is what I was going for to show the difference between the stock and OFT reloctor. Just standing on the sled now feels like I have more control.
;)!

Its not your girlfriend I am worried about. With your first ride on your four stroke, you won't be able to handle all that torque and your skis will be in the air the whole time and when the first corner comes you will be piled in a tree.

Also, good to know your Timbersled is coming.

tkuss said:
Its not your girlfriend I am worried about. With your first ride on your four stroke, you won't be able to handle all that torque and your skis will be in the air the whole time and when the first corner comes you will be piled in a tree.

Also, good to know your Timbersled is coming.

Skis in the air...... Its a yamaha not a ski-doo. :tg:

Timbersled...... TOMORROW!

yamahaboy701 said:
DSC01497.jpg

Wow!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump:

:die

Thanks sonds. Someday I will own a blue yamaha.

I installed my RSI handlebar setup: Bars, riser, grips, hooks, heaters, mountain strap, and handguards. I bought a 8" riser think that it would work out but it was way to high. I had a 6" off my viper and it fit perfect. I messed up installed my heaters and have to re-wire them. I am still debating doing blue and white or red+blue and white.

Installed the skid plate using clip style fasteners that use the stock bolts. They worked great because you can tighten the bolts very tight without worrying about stripping them out.

yamahaboy701 said:
Thanks sonds. Someday I will own a blue yamaha.

I installed my RSI handlebar setup: Bars, riser, grips, hooks, heaters, mountain strap, and handguards. I bought a 8" riser think that it would work out but it was way to high. I had a 6" off my viper and it fit perfect. I messed up installed my heaters and have to re-wire them. I am still debating doing blue and white or red+blue and white.

Installed the skid plate using clip style fasteners that use the stock bolts. They worked great because you can tighten the bolts very tight without worrying about stripping them out.

Wire em red/blue and white, have had them like that since 300 miles no issues good heat, you won't be disapointed.

Since we had a snow storm yesterday 12/9 and Tuesday 12/8 my packages from timbersled were delayed a day. So when I got home today I found some boxes at my door. I was like a kid in a candy shop. First two boxes had my timbersled and the third was a bunch of avy. and klim gear for me and some riding buddies.

Opened the timbersled boxes first and WOW a $2000 dollar hat with a free suspension.

DSC01515.jpg

I like to be safe on the mountains so more beacons means a better chance of finding me right?

DSC01517.jpg

MotoPsycho said:
Where'd you get that TS setup from?

I got it from the only place to get Over the Top Yamaha parts......

THANKS MOTO AND SCMURS for a great deal on the TS skid. I am only putting one sticker on my sled and guess whos it is?

Anybody looking to get a TS product make sure you contact OFT!

Back