• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamahaboy701's Nytro MTX Boondocker Build

yamahaboy701 said:
Since other people are planning out their trips in my thread I might as well share my western trip:
Jan 7th - Drive to Tog.
Jan 8-10th - Ride Tog. and drive to Island Park
Jan 11-13th - Ride Island Park
Jan 14th - Drive to Priest Lake, ID
Jan 14-17th - Ride Priest Lake and Start Drive back
Jan 18th - Drive Back to WI
~3800 Miles

Would be great to meet up with any of you guys along the way! Even if it was for a few beerskis.

Are you guys riding 3 full days at Togwotee? (8th, 9th, and 10th??) I'm gettin' quite stoked at watchin this thread, and I think I might really like to cruise over and ride with ya...

MotoPsycho said:
Are you guys riding 3 full days at Togwotee? (8th, 9th, and 10th??) I'm gettin' quite stoked at watchin this thread, and I think I might really like to cruise over and ride with ya...

Tom can ring in on this. He is the trip planner and Navigator. I am just along for the riding and I have the truck. lol

First of all... both of you should be in bed!

Tom, PM me a phone #... I'm gonna make a point of gettin' to Tog to ride with you guys.

Thanks for all the business..

Your sled is one of the sickest sleds ive ever seen..

That soda red really stands out on the black..

Awsome

Brian

welterracer said:
Thanks for all the business..

Your sled is one of the sickest sleds ive ever seen..

That soda red really stands out on the black..

Awsome

Brian

Very nice work Brian. And even better service from what I was told. 110% right on how good that sled looks. ;)!

Luke is looking for a 4th job to afford a turbo now :jump: :-o :jump: :-o

Only sticker on the sled besides the registration!

Better look back at my timbersled build think you missed one!

DSC01530.jpg

yamahaboy701 said:
Only sticker on the sled besides the registration!

Better look back at my timbersled build think you missed one!

DSC01530.jpg

I actually did see that, and Scott and I discussed it over beers one night! :drink:

Wow, very nice build, and with the documenting. I was in Twin Lakes last weekend also, wish I would have seen your sled. Very nice.

Thanks sxrlar ;)!

Quick update on the sled; it is getting a CE 153 not the "claw". Found one on stealbay for dirt cheap and could not pass it up. Picked it up the other day form a guy locally to even save on shipping to boot.

This week I will be prepping it for the mountains!
-CE 153
-OFT Black NUTZ
-19-40 Gearing
-New axle bearings
-Hartman Custom clutch kit
-Resetting the timber sled
-wash + wax
:die

Back