• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

swelly said:
I am already telling my friends about it. I should have ordered the 2nd for my wife. But she thinks hers work fine. But she has not ridden @ -30F before. Lol

Hahhaha!
Know how the cold is!
Was riding in -20 or so temps last trip.
My hands were not hot, but they WERE warm!

She may be right though. (Don't tell her I said that! lol) :o| :o| :o|
On some sleds, all the tolerances will fall to the positive and they ARE warm from the factory.
Unfortunately, that isn't the majority of them!

Rock :-o

Warm Hands

I just want to let you all know that I bought three of these and they work great. Hands have never been this warm on my APex. Just like the man says Nice Warm Hands!!!

Same here. I had my first chance to ride last night since installing Rock's controller. WOW!!! It was -8 degrees F when I got home last night and my hands were never cold all night. This is a first. I normally wear gauntlets when below zero, but no more. This is the way the grips should have been from the factory!

:jump:

i got mine installed today. holy crap!!!!!!!!!! my hands are warm!!!!!!! and with 5 to 10 inches of snow on the way the trails will be open again for a through testing. :-o

Hooked em up and tested them tonight. Plug and play harness for the Nytro is worth the money. Well Done.

I will clean up the wiring in the morning. Promised the kids I would play monopoly with em tonight. That way after I install my trial tank tomorrow, I get to ride on Sunday. Rockmeister you are the Hero. :jump:

Not to mention no more :brrr:

Oh yea, It really went fast. Seems weird to kind of turn up the warmers to turn em down.

Really glad you like guys! :Rockon:

Need some time to get a new one one on mine now! lol

Still have a test unit on it! Laffin
Have sold the one for mine a few times over. LaLaLa

WOT,

Welcome to TY! Wonderful to see that you went right for the VIP membership! Please add your location to your profile.

Back