• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Used my warmers

MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH Better! Rode in about 5 degrees Fahrenheit and was very comfortable.

Now my only beef is that the warmers on my 09 XTX don't warm at the 1" near the center of the bars. I have big hands and when I move them over so that they are on the warmer my palm in now right on the hook. Boy are my hands sore after riding all weekend.

I plan to look into new bars and warmers. I would like to go a little wider and end up about 2" taller. Definitely want some wider grips.

THANKS!

Attachments

• Skidplate Blk.jpg
    Skidplate Blk.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 79
ok let me tell all of you men and woman who never go to ride your sled's at more than let's say 3000 feet. I can tell you that the hand warmers work at well over 3000 feet . I road in the colorado high country at near 9500 feet. They work just fine it's nice to have warm hands.
thank you "ROCK" :jump:

Rock, finally got mine hooked up over the weekend. Thanks for clearing up the confusion with the grips being in series. Only problem I have now is that I can't get up to ride until March 6th. Work is getting in the way LOL. One thing I noticed is that when you flip the switch, the red takes a brief second before it comes on-sound right? Thanks again ;)!

Re: Used my warmers

danjpohl said:
MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH Better! Rode in about 5 degrees Fahrenheit and was very comfortable.

Now my only beef is that the warmers on my 09 XTX don't warm at the 1" near the center of the bars. I have big hands and when I move them over so that they are on the warmer my palm in now right on the hook. Boy are my hands sore after riding all weekend.

I plan to look into new bars and warmers. I would like to go a little wider and end up about 2" taller. Definitely want some wider grips.

THANKS!

I have noticed the area you are talking about, but I usually ride with my palms at the curve anyway, so it works out good.
Have you seen the Curved bar heaters Dennis Kirk Has?
Pretty low cost compared to the factory ones.
Have some ideas for ya, send me a PM about it. ;)!

RacerDave said:
Around a 1,000 miles on the Apex with Rocks kit, :flag:

Rock can your next adventure help us loose 100 #'s. ;)!

Glad ya like Dave! ;)!

You can change your suspension!
Sled lost 30 pounds by changing mine and love the ride! It's awesome!
:-o

apex*snowman said:
ok let me tell all of you men and woman who never go to ride your sled's at more than let's say 3000 feet. I can tell you that the hand warmers work at well over 3000 feet . I road in the colorado high country at near 9500 feet. They work just fine it's nice to have warm hands.
thank you "ROCK" :jump:

Hey Dude!

Need to test mine at altitude as soon as our snow melts here!
;)!

buddhahead said:
Rock, finally got mine hooked up over the weekend. Thanks for clearing up the confusion with the grips being in series. Only problem I have now is that I can't get up to ride until March 6th. Work is getting in the way LOL. One thing I noticed is that when you flip the switch, the red takes a brief second before it comes on-sound right? Thanks again ;)!

Heyya Tim!

The brief delay is correct & a good thing.

Tried to get ya to come up this week! :moon:
Ummmmmm....
Maybe I shouldn't tell ya about the perfectly groomed trails and the incredible set-up of the snow...
Wheelies are NOT a problem...

The only tracks we saw last night were our own!!!
Probably shouldn't tell ya that...
;):D

rockmeister said:
buddhahead said:

Heyya Tim!

The brief delay is correct & a good thing.

Tried to get ya to come up this week! :moon:
Ummmmmm....
Maybe I shouldn't tell ya about the perfectly groomed trails and the incredible set-up of the snow...
Wheelies are NOT a problem...

The only tracks we saw last night were our own!!!
Probably shouldn't tell ya that...
;):D

Installed 3 box's , all work perfect , all drivers very happy !

ONLY PROBLEM , had to order 2 more and install them also !!!.

gps

gsxr said:
Installed 3 box's , all work perfect , all drivers very happy !
ONLY PROBLEM , had to order 2 more and install them also !!!.
gps

Glad ya like! Love getting messages like that! :Rockon:

Snow flake said:
I got mine in the mail today Rock and I will install them on Friday when I'm up in the U.P. ! Thank's
Great Dude! Let us know how it goes!

Got this one in my email today, gotta love it...
Rock, do you know the part number for the toggle switch on the dash for the warm hands controller? I broke the wifes today while relocating her steering post. Gotta get her fixed up before weds as we are leaving for ontario to ride for the week. was hoping to go tomorrow and get one, and get it done. she will thank both of us for that. she loves the controller. When i told her i broke it, i thought she was gonna cry. LOL!
Thanks in advance!

PS if you do happen to break the switch, Radio Shack carries suitable replacements. They are a SPST Mini-toggle Switch.
(Current rating doesn't much matter as it only carries signal current, less than 40mA, .040A) :-o

Rock , 1 sled has no green lite and a code 81 , was good last weekend , 2008 apex what should we look for ! Glen 705 767 3576

Back