• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

CaptCaper said:
Rock
Been a long summer and I need a refresher course on the booster. If I remember right it gives higher heat without the YamiHeater on using the rocker and it's bar settings but just doesn't give as much heat to the grips as when combineing the two?
Is this right?

Just booster (YamiHeater off) and oem rocker settings = Hotter then normal OEM.

Booster + YamiHeater on = highest heat (higher then OEM and Booster combined)
Rock: I just ordered the yamiheater with boost for my 07 apex, and awaiting it's arrival. I'm very mechanically inclined, but my electrical knowledge is a little lacking. Can you explain this post to me, i'm a little confused. I'm hoping your electrical instructions here can get me through, LOL.

Rock: Forget that last post. I reread it, and get it now. You can use the boost module with you factory handwarmers without the yamaheater and get hotter than normal grips. That's good because I was worried that the yamaheater might be too hot. Gonna put them in as soon as they arrive.

slimjim2525 said:
CaptCaper said:
Rock
Been a long summer and I need a refresher course on the booster. If I remember right it gives higher heat without the YamiHeater on using the rocker and it's bar settings but just doesn't give as much heat to the grips as when combineing the two?
Is this right?

Just booster (YamiHeater off) and oem rocker settings = Hotter then normal OEM.

Booster + YamiHeater on = highest heat (higher then OEM and Booster combined)
Rock: I just ordered the yamiheater with boost for my 07 apex, and awaiting it's arrival. I'm very mechanically inclined, but my electrical knowledge is a little lacking. Can you explain this post to me, i'm a little confused. I'm hoping your electrical instructions here can get me through, LOL.

I was afraid of that...
lol
(He & I knew what he was talking about, yet could be confusing to most.)

Basically, forget that.

Remember this:
1) Think of the RED LED color as HOT.
Your old factory"off" setting will be replaced by a high heat setting that gets warm, Even at Idle. (0 Bars, RED LED) Normally use to pre-warm your bars as your sled warms up.
2) All your factory settings (1-8 Bars) will be the same except they will be warmer. (GREEN LED) Adjust to comfortable temperature for the conditions.

(You WILL be able to set a warm comfortable temperature now!)

Rock :-o

Custom LED

Rock,

Got my Yamaheaters installed today...... wanted to show you the custom LED mount that I asked you about earlier.

Thanks for the warm hands.

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 324
Looking forward to having some snow to test out the boost system I just got set up with! Thanks Rock for the call and help to make sure I got it working properly!

Wanted to say thanks to Rock. Just finished installing a couple of yamaheater plug and plays with boost. The product is very well put together with great instructions and a very neat and simple install.

Of course the first one went on and worked like a charm. The second one was going great and after i put everything back together and tested it.... well not so great. Turns out it was my own stupidity and i didnt follow the simple directions very well.

As many others have stated on here, the customer service is absolutely outstanding. I sent Rock a message and he called me back in less than five minutes. Walked me through the trouble shooting on the phone and had me feeling stupid as he figured it out in a couple of minutes!

Thanks for the help. My hands will finally be warm when riding.

I will suggest your product to all my friends. Have a great riding season.

Lol Rocks call came faster than i could send this response out on my phone!

:-o

ALuCsRED said:
The install was quick and painless on my Nytro. Thanks Again Rock.

Finally found the snow and cold weather to use the Yamaheaters last weekend. They worked great in the -15C weather we had in the morning. I even forgot to switch out the windscreen for the side shields and high windshield, but stlll had warm hands all day.

Thanks Again!

ALuCsRED said:
ALuCsRED said:
The install was quick and painless on my Nytro. Thanks Again Rock.

Finally found the snow and cold weather to use the Yamaheaters last weekend. They worked great in the -15C weather we had in the morning. I even forgot to switch out the windscreen for the side shields and high windshield, but stlll had warm hands all day.

Thanks Again!

You are welcome!

Am very glad you like!
We work hard to take great care of everyone.

Honestly, it feels great helping everyone out. :Rockon:

Rock :-o

Installed mine tonight Rock...and what a difference on my Nytro! Just from running the sled in the shop, my factory 1 bar is hotter than the highest factory setting used to be! Not to mention the red led mode, they get nice and toasty!

Quite a nice piece of engineering too. I couldn't have designed it better myself. A+

Anyone getting cold hands on a Nytro or any yamaha for the matter, just buy this. No need to foam your bars, change your grips etc etc...just buy the yamaheaters. A+

I got to say I am not impressed by the yamaheaters.

I bough one for my friend's 2006 Apex last year. We installed it and I was so confident with all the praise here that I removed the muffs he had on the handlebars. Told him you won't need it anymore...

A week later he put it back on. Said the yamaheater helps but even when he keeps it always on, red light, his hands freezes. Thumb is ok. Figured maybe its the -15C -20C temperature.

Fast forward to this year and same thing at only -10C. I feel bad cause I'm the one who sold him on it since he doesn't use much internet.

What could have we done wrong in the installation?

The biggest mistake you made was failing to contact me!

I PMed you my number. Use it.

Am here to help, however cannot help in any way, if you fail on your part.

Rock

PS There at at least 6 different ways the grips can be connected on the '06 models.
If they do not work properly, the best solution is to CONTACT ME.
I can help figure out what is going on & get you taken care of & WARM.

Somewhat torques me off that you failed to even ask, then post this.
I put my number, email, & this link on all our directions so that you ARE able to contact me & I state exactly that: CONTACT ME.
There are very few places that will take calls at about anytime day or night & are as willing to help.
Make use of it BEFORE you complain or you have no right TO complain.

Back