• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

I installed it yesterday with some email help from Rock.
Amazing customer service
Thanks!!!

So after putting in new elements I no longer now what is left or right from ECU for heaters
Does it matter?

20160117_222725.jpg

so does this look like plug and play for my 2007 apex,just bought from

do you have the black piece that hold the led bulb in?it did not come with one

Ty wrap the bulb to cables in the middle of handle bars very easy and in view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send a Stamped Self Addressed Envelope to:

YamaHeater - LED Bezel
6306 W Washington Cntr Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Will take care of you & send you a new one!

Rock : )

Send a Stamped Self Addressed Envelope to:

YamaHeater - LED Bezel
6306 W Washington Cntr Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Will take care of you & send you a new one!

Rock : )
thanks for the excellent service:)

Installed mine yesterday!! Super easy and no I can't wait for snow in west Michigan! Also really love the fast shipping! You're Awesome!
Thanks

Just received this from a guy in Alaska, wanted me to post it:

Hey Rock, I wanted to leave a review somewhere so feel free to use all or part of this email.

I wanted to say thanks a bunch for assisting me in the purchase and installation of the Yamaheater and boosters for the thumb and passenger grips. I deal with engineers in my occupation and the experience is not always a positive one. When ya called the other night and walked me through the truly simple set up without making me feel stupid it was a nice change. It really is a simple plug and play, not real sure what my problem was. I took it all back apart and routed the wires nice and protected and it works great. Grips warm up in about 5 min and for the first time I was able to turn them down to less than 50%.

Looking forward to hunting with warm hands in -20 degree temps, last weekend my hands froze before the YamaHeaters. There is just something wrong about having to had hand warmer packets to your mittens cause the grip warmers on my machine are terrible!

Thanks again for the great products and customer service.

Tom B - AK

Rock... My grips aren't getting hot anymore.. I have the Yamiheater and booster installed now for a few seasons and they have been great... I'm getting heat on both grips... but not hot at all.. It use to burn me.. the outer part of the grips seem the warmest. The thumb seems fine..for a 07 Attak. OEM bars. The Red light for it comes on and stays on...it never has flickerd or shut off. It seemed to act up this season ..it would work then not.. Any ideas? how to test it?

Back