• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Tessie11 said:
Hi Rock hope you are doing well, just picked up a 2013 Vector for the wife and her previous 2009 Vector had the Yamaheaters that I purchased from you. Do the newer sleds need the Yamaheater? I am thinking happy wife, happy life and therefore I would rather her hands be too hot then be on the trail and be listening to the constructive thoughts that the old sled her hands were warmer!

Thanks

Lol, I understand!

Overall they are warmer, it still varies quite a bit from sled to sled, but headed in the right direction. :Rockon:
Best bet is try them in the garage, if they get hot now, you are doing good, if not, you may want to do something to prevent those constructive thoughts! lol

Rock : )

WOW WOW AND WOW agan

bought a set of your heaters only got them installed for the last ride last year was 45 degrees not a true test of the heat.

first ride this year on my yamaha nytro 2012 10 degrees

out b4 yamaheaters run on high barely kept up ride cold some of the time

with these gems had to keep turning them down as I rode ended up on 2-3 bars for hand and thumb - lots of heat to go for even cloder rides

I will now bow to the master YOU ROCK!! :rules :Rockon:

should be first addition to any nytro hands down!!

That means you are not connected properly.
Should call me right away with any issues, can usually get you taken care of immediately right on the phone.

Sent you a PM with my number.

Rock :-o

I rode a couple of weeks ago up in Northern MN when it got down to -35 deg. F. at night. That night I had my Yamaheater on boost mode and my hands stayed warm.

My two buddies riding their Ski Doo's had frozen hands so we took turns switching sleds so that they could warm their hands up on my Apex!

Thanks again Rock!

Just put my new Yammie heaters on today , did 190 Ks of -18 c and these things rock , they got to hot in about 15 mins out and had to turn them down , the are piping hot for sure , they are the perfect thing for yammies up here in Canada , THanks Rock

hey rock once agan isntalled on my 06 attak we have hot hands :jump:

for everyone out there considering a purchase from rock do not worry he has the best customer service I have had in many years buy the heaters you will not be dissapointed!!!!

greekman133 said:
:jump:

for everyone out there considering a purchase from rock do not worry he has the best customer service I have had in many years buy the heaters you will not be dissapointed!!!!

X2!

falden99 said:
Hi, I ordered a set of heaters last week and I haven't got a reply. Did you get my order?

Sure did! ;)!

Sorry, I was in a Groomer workshop, MSA & DNR meetings Fri, Sat & Sun.
Am shipping all current orders today, including yours.

You are always welcome to email, call, PM, or text me also. :Rockon:
No real need to do a public post for this. lol

Rock :-o

Another satisfied yamaheater customer! Awesome product- after install also found I have a dead heater element, never knew before this because the handwarmers never got warm. Quick, easy install with detailed instructions and has his phone number right on instructions and answers the phone!! Thanks again. Lucas

When are you going to a controller for Ski-Doo's ? I have to agree with Blue Dave, Jan 18, 2014 Report Ski
Doo grips really suck.

"My two buddies riding their Ski Doo's had frozen hands so we took turns switching sleds so that they could warm their hands up on my Apex!"

You are welcome Lucas! :Rockon:

Am working on other controllers right now.
Have in development & testing. :sled2:

my warmers did not work proporly since day one. they get a little warm then cold then warmish again then cold, cant use my klim gloves must wear big awfull mits. had the sled out only 4 times since installing them.
what can i do???
marc cabana (pmedyou a few times about this)
thanks for help

Back