• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Hey Rock, I don't have time to read all 22 pages of this post and was just wondering, does this mod increase the heat of the thumb warmer too? Also for your paypal address is it, hotrock1atcomcastdotnet?? Thanks.

My thumb warmer turned into a scorcher. He spelled it out for security reasons. Mostly against spyware as this is not a secure site. But you figured out what to type into paypal.

You will love it, well worth the money.

I was really surprised when he said mine were the first to come to Alaska. Considering how many 4 strokes are in the bush Not to mention how cold it is out there.

Klutch said:
Hey Rock, I don't have time to read all 22 pages of this post and was just wondering, does this mod increase the heat of the thumb warmer too? Thanks.

Lol, the thread does have alot in it!
Thanks for answering his question guys! ;)!

Yes, your thumbwarmer will be MUCH warmer!
(We don't actually do anything with the thumbwarmer, the ECU puts more power to it when the Warm Hands Controller is in use.)

Sometimes things do work out for the best!
Rock :-o

swelly said:
My thumb warmer turned into a scorcher.
You will love it, well worth the money.

I was really surprised when he said mine were the first to come to Alaska. Considering how many 4 strokes are in the bush Not to mention how cold it is out there.

Hey Swelly!
Was surprised myself, wonder if there just aren't that many people in Alaska on TY or something.
Could always let people know on other sites you are on.
(I can't really do that without sounding like I'm just trying to hawk something unproven.)
Rock :-o

stndinup said:
Rock,
Ordered 2 kits last night for the MTX's. Called my brother last night and he will probably get one today. Finally an easy fix.
Thanks
Steve, Susan and Jason
Shipped this morning!
Will take care of your brother! ;)!

Rock,

You may have to quit your day job! LOL!

Unfortunately I am leaving this morning for what may be my last ride of the season and I still haven't had the time to hook up my controller as I am out of town for work most every week day.

However I am sure that I will be enjoying it next season and will connect it to the remote starter that SNOWDOG & FLYBYU will be selling.

BD

Hey Dave!

Haven't been able to quit my day job yet, have been able to sled more towards the end of the season though! :Rockon:

Just got in, it's 41 in Muni right now!
Was 55 and sunny today with tons of snow in the woods!
Even the trails close by weren't all bad. ;)!
(Going Northeast of here was terrible.)

Have been asked me if I would still have controllers available over the summer.
Yes, I will have them available, that way you guys that are working on your sleds getting ready for next season can get them.

Just wanted to post up quick and say that Rocks controller is the bomb! Works great with the Remote start. When I hit the remote start, Rocks controller is on full blast as the sled is running. Warm motor and hot grips when I hop on the sled. What more can a guy ask for?
Nice job Rock...
And we had a blast in Muni!
I am planning on a UP bike ride this summer...You in?

Tell the Sloth I said hey!!!

SNOWDOG said:
Just wanted to post up quick and say that Rocks controller is the bomb! Works great with the Remote start. When I hit the remote start, Rocks controller is on full blast as the sled is running. Warm motor and hot grips when I hop on the sled. What more can a guy ask for?
Nice job Rock...
And we had a blast in Muni!
I am planning on a UP bike ride this summer...You in?

Tell the Sloth I said hey!!!

I might have ride the Harley out there :jump:

Lois and I are talking about going up over the 4th of July. Talking about camping at tourist park on Lake Superior. Probably taking the boat up as well. Donna and Mark say the 4th of July is a blast in Munising. They say the fireworks are awesome there. Does the 4th of July weekend sound possible for you guys?? The 4th falls on a Saturday this year..

It's definitely a possibility for me...and maybe even the wife IF I have a road bike by then. She won't do it on the wide glide. We'll have to keep in touch!

Back