• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Re: Jumped off the fence

ApexLTXGT said:
Blue Dave said:
Guys,

If any of you are "sitting on the fence" regarding this upgrade and are concerned about the effectiveness of this device or about customer support, I can tell you first hand that this device works as advertised and Rock's customer service is second to none!

Hey Rock,
Just ordered two units (08 Apex and 09 Nytro) from your website. I hope the install is as easy as your ordering process. Looking forward to riding with warm hands this winter. Thanks. ;)!

Hi Dude!

Thank you for the compliment. :drink:

You will like having WARMTH at your command!! ;)!
Yours is packed & shipped.

The install is incredibly easy with the Plug & Go Play option!
Literally takes about 5 minutes after you have the connectors exposed.

Rockmeister :-o

Re: Jumped off the fence

Rockmeister said:
ApexLTXGT said:
Blue Dave said:
Guys,

If any of you are "sitting on the fence" regarding this upgrade and are concerned about the effectiveness of this device or about customer support, I can tell you first hand that this device works as advertised and Rock's customer service is second to none!

Hey Rock,
Just ordered two units (08 Apex and 09 Nytro) from your website. I hope the install is as easy as your ordering process. Looking forward to riding with warm hands this winter. Thanks. ;)!

Hi Dude!

Thank you for the compliment. :drink:

You will like having WARMTH at your command!! ;)!
Yours is packed & shipped.

The install is incredibly easy with the Plug & Go Play option!
Literally takes about 5 minutes after you have the connectors exposed.

Rockmeister :-o

WOW, now that is fast!!!! Looking forward to receiving/installing and more importantly, having warm hands. THANKS ROCK!!!

Attachments

• sled picture.jpg
    sled picture.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 71
Rock, just wanted to say thanks man! I ordered the plug and play setup and got it a short 4 days later.

Haven't had a chance to install yet but it really looks like a professional setup. I was a bit worried at first but, when I saw it I was very happy.

Thanks again and nice product man.

Rockmeister said:
Have had a few people contact me to find out where their Warm Hands are lately.
So I start digging to find out what is going on, as we are shipping almost immediately and the post office has been doing pretty good delivering them.

Turns out they are getting stuck somewhere in Canadian Customs.
All the packages that are missing were shipped Priority Mail and to Canada.
If you are expecting a Canadian shipment, and I sent you a tracking number, IT WAS SENT and is stuck in customs somewhere.

(Am very proud of us getting them out right away to you! Kinda irritating that Customs is causing hold-ups...)

The only number I know to call is 1-866-607-6301.
This is Canadian Post.
Would suggest calling them and asking them what is wrong.
Have talked to countless people today, the only solid answer I can get out of anyone is that "Customs is behind for some reason". :o| :o| :o|

Noone was willing to find out anything more. Helpful... NOT! #$%&*

Right now I have 10 packages lost in Canadian Customs.
This is an over-all pattern, not just your package.

Would strongly suggest calling them and seeing if enough people calling may help.

Sending a note to everyone that is "stuck in customs" right now.

If anyone finds a good Canadian Customs number to call, please post it. Tnx!

Rock :-o
Got mine last week. Not installed yet. Looks like a well built product. Thanks Rock.

sifton said:
Got mine last week. Not installed yet. Looks like a well built product. Thanks Rock.

You are very welcome! ;)!
Will definitely like having Warm Hands!

How long did it take to get to you?
(Trying to get a good feel so I can let the Canadian guys know how long Canadian Customs is taking.)

Thanks!

Rockmeister said:
sifton said:

You are very welcome! ;)!
Will definitely like having Warm Hands!

How long did it take to get to you?
(Trying to get a good feel so I can let the Canadian guys know how long Canadian Customs is taking.)

Thanks!
If I remember, it was early the following week. Wasn't worried, no snow yet!

Just placed my order.
I look forward to warm hands this winter, yahoo!

Grimm said:
Just placed my order.
I look forward to warm hands this winter, yahoo!

Hi Grimm!

Will have out to you in the morning! ;)!
You will like having Warm Hands! (Beats the heck outta freezing! lol)

Have NO idea why, but Canadian Customs is taking forever. :o|
Last year they were pretty darn fast, this year they are running near 2 weeks behind, so I would suggest planning on it.

Let me know when you do get your package so I have an accurate idea what to let guys know.

Thanks!

zeke66 said:
Rock, just wanted to say thanks man! I ordered the plug and play setup and got it a short 4 days later.

Haven't had a chance to install yet but it really looks like a professional setup. I was a bit worried at first but, when I saw it I was very happy.

Thanks again and nice product man.

You are Welcome and Thank You! :Rockon:

Wait 'til you use it!
Warm Hands are one of those simple things in life that makes you smile.

Rockmeister said:
Have NO idea why, but Canadian Customs is taking forever. :o|
Last year they were pretty darn fast, this year they are running near 2 weeks behind, so I would suggest planning on it.

Mine only took 1 week...but that was earlier this summer...

And the Customs issue will only get worse as Christmas approaches.........I think that generally the customs holdup is random and that Rock is just going through a spat of being the 'target' delay item. :D

Crewchief47 said:
And the Customs issue will only get worse as Christmas approaches.........I think that generally the customs holdup is random and that Rock is just going through a spat of being the 'target' delay item. :D

I thought about that... Grrrrrrrrr... lol

May have to change the shipping options/method as we get into the season to keep the wait time down.
We ship them VERY fast on our end, there has to be a good way to get them into Canada in a reasonable timeframe.

(Considered UPS & FedEx, but have heard horror stories about them from Canadians also.)

Ideas?

Back