• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 attak gt turns over won’t start no dash lights

This is the number for a guy that has a full harness for an Apex have him ship it to you 815-821-2409. I think was for a 2008.

Called muellers sled salvage on FB. Pretty sure. Located in Illinois. Maybe have him send the ecm also just in case.

Ok so there’s weak spark on #1 turning it over. #4 coil gets warm if just leaving the key on. Then if I bump the starter, 4 sparks nice each time. I’m scratching my head.

IT’S ALIVE!!! Yeah! I’m so happy!! Replaced the harness and ECU and it fired right up. I don’t think it even made a full revolution before it was running. Thanks to all you fellas for the help and special thanks to Jeremy at Muel’s Sled Salvage. Appreciate the fast shipping and assistance with this travesty. It was a time consuming nightmare! But I got to know the sled better and changed the oil in the process.

IT’S ALIVE!!! Yeah! I’m so happy!! Replaced the harness and ECU and it fired right up. I don’t think it even made a full revolution before it was running. Thanks to all you fellas for the help and special thanks to Jeremy at Muel’s Sled Salvage. Appreciate the fast shipping and assistance with this travesty. It was a time consuming nightmare! But I got to know the sled better and changed the oil in the process.
so that number i sent , he did have one after all? all works now? just in time for the season

so that number i sent , he did have one after all? all works now? just in time for the season
Yes thanks!! Everything works like new again. Unreal how a few grounds disconnected can cause ecu failure. The blues and browns were in junction blocks and mice just chewed them off. There was also mice nests in the exhaust. But it blew all that out when it fired up. Got it all back together and ready for the season. Thanks again!!

Back