• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

'14 Viper SE really loose handlebars. Anyone else?

At first I removed the airbox but this take too much time.
The right way to do it is to remove the right hand rubber boot at the tie rod and A-arm, so you have an easy access by the right side of the machine.
Thank you

I have the same issue but when I go to tighten that 17mm but, the bolt also turns… and therefore can not tighten. Any recommendations there guys? Something broke ?

I have the same issue but when I go to tighten that 17mm but, the bolt also turns… and therefore can not tighten. Any recommendations there guys? Something broke ?
The mount could be cracked but there is a real narrow flat on the stud you put a thin open end wrench on to keep it from spinning as you tighten the nut. Personally if you aren’t sure and the mount hasn’t had the reinforcement kit installed I would take both the airbox and boot off so you can inspect it well and have better access.

Ok OFT is out of business and I need another decent Stem Clamp/Block for the 7000. Who makes a decent one? Aluminum with a bushing.

Royal distributing

Back