• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 products feb 12th

Here's that pic from the Yamablog.
Looks like they've got a new two stroke! :drink:

OR
The handwarmers are putting out some serious heat! :rofl:

Attachments

• img_2707.jpg
    img_2707.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 163

Wow,Could you imagine if Yamaha came out with a two stroke sled. As a Yamaha fan and owning a 4 stroke I would not feel happy. It almost makes you feel like Yamaha gave up and your retarded for buying a 4 stroke. But I am sure they had started the "Smokeless" Skidoo E Tec to take that picture =)

Daranello said:
2008 Nytro RTX said:
Rumors on the skidoo camp is they are coming out with a Turbo 4 Tec motor. If this is the case Yamaha better put something out to compete with it!

and a 1000cc E-Tec
Yes,heard this as well. Yamaha better keep the pressure on. Do you guys think Yamaha is going to come out with a two stroke so they don't lose that market because they don't make any?

I only said 2 stroke as a joke.

It was in reference to all that "smoke" Yamaha added to the pic to hide the sleds.

Grimm said:
It was in reference to all that "smoke" Yamaha added to the pic to hide the sleds.

That's not added to the pic...that's exhaust from 4 4-stroke sleds warming up on a -34C morning!!!

I was in CR's neighbourhood the weekend before....I guess I was alittle early!!!!

DoktorC said:
Grimm said:

That's not added to the pic...that's exhaust from 4 4-stroke sleds warming up on a -34C morning!!!

I was in CR's neighbourhood the weekend before....I guess I was alittle early!!!!
so you seen the 2010?

BlueByYou2000 said:
Press pause often in that video and you will see some new designs. At the end, if thats a Phazer, it has new side panels. The mountain sled has a different looking headlight and the sled very close to the camera has an Apexish looking rear end, but does not look like an Apex as it drives away. Who, knows though, maybe Im blind?

That mtn sled is similar to a phazer but it has a different headlight and panels, so there must be a bigger phazer coming.

Back